Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 06:40 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Twinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of lightTwinklepaugh is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: New Restaurant Information released on WebkinzNewz

Awesome! I can't wait! A lot of people already loved playing "restaurant" in the Super Chef room, so I can't imagine how cool it's gunna be doing it in a real restaurant-themed room!

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
ooh i see a love puffin!
Is that what that Webkinz is? It looks really cute.
Twinklepaugh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2011, 07:25 AM   #32
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

Im not trying to be somehow mean,
but I think
this is all because
of
CARLY'S IDEA
[TINYBLUESMILEY]
she won a contest and what she wrote about is here now.
Great Carly!!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:49 AM   #33
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise
pet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguisepet lover is Justin in disguise

So cool! I can't wait!
pet lover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #34
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

It looks so cool!!!!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:30 AM   #35
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I figured the dress and waiter outfit would be only for estore. Like they would ever give something like that out not in estore. They should have been given out as prizes if you sign up to be a waiter you get the waiter outfit and if you're a guest you get the dress or something like that.

I don't like the idea of what we say already been there. I prefer it in the cafe where you could say what you want, because it made it more interesting and fun.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 09:32 AM   #36
scotlandd

scotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night party
scotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night partyscotlandd is the all night party

On the kinz chat there on the faces beside there is a puple spuare..... Must be one of the new things in the future. Wonder if there is dessert like cookies .
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #37

cow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond reputecow45pow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure, but what is that pet next to the polar gummy?
cow45pow is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:37 AM   #38
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

WOAH wait. They spelled "Cheese and Quackers" as "Cheese and Quakers"....o_O
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 11:54 AM   #39
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

i really like this concept, playing "restaurant" in the super chief room is my favorite thing to do in the club house, but i don't really like the blue dress. i don't really think it fits with the restaurant theme. who wears a ballgown to eat at a restaurant? what if you spill something on it?
batty42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #40
TURTLES!

DancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonderDancingPants160 wows us all with wonder

This room will be so cool! My Googles will be so happy to work there, because his dream is to be a chef! Thanks BlackieLab
DancingPants160 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: