Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-22-2009, 04:33 PM   #21
Unregistered234

Red face Re: New Product Summary: Kinz Klips, Signature Series, Caring Valley

there are 2 thing they missed the regular webkinz and the little kinz pandas
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #22
B2UTYFUL
Gifted

poochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond reputepoochie10 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Product Summary: Kinz Klips, Signature Series, Caring Valley

i like the kinz klip best
poochie10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #23
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

FIA this is wonderful. I think it will clear up all the confusion. I can be a little confusing at first with all the new things. Lets hope that this confusion doesn't spread to the GE when the prizes are announced. I think Ganz should have staggered the releases a little.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:24 PM   #24
jdodo
Webkinz :)

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

wow i think the ppl who work at ganz REALLY like pandas!
dodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:59 PM   #25
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Thanks for the explanation! I'm new (got my account so I could play with my grandchildren) and an still trying to figure some things out!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #26
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hello all! I have been a member for awhile now, but never felt quite compelled to "post" yet, however, in light of all of the newest "excitement" over the upcoming additions, I feel the time is appropriate to say my piece-
My daughter got 1st Kinz almost a yr. ago..took us awhile, now we are pushin almost 70. EXHAUSTING!! We(I say "we", cuz they are all hers, but-the compusion 2 collect is mine alone) anyhow, WE are still trying to just come up to speed in collecting,-between the Hallmark stores, the Justice stores, the estore online, plus ebay, & the other sites for buying the PSI & rare items.....the collector cards, the clothes, & ornaments-we have been "touched" by all....I LOVE WEBKINZ!! PERIOD!! TOTAL ADDICT.....but....is there any end to this madness???? The pets are coming out way to quickly, & then being retired within a few months....NOW, we have the clips, the signature series, & the kinz cares to worry about collecting as well.....I will be the first(perhaps)to admit that i am in WAAAYYYYY over my head....I could get caught up EASILY spending an entire months worth of bills buying all of this INTANGIABLE CRAP!!! &-it just keeps on a comin & a comin.....reality check-webkinz this week or groceries??? Hummmm...I will let u know

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
Hello all! I have been a member for awhile now, but never felt quite compelled to "post" yet, however, in light of all of the newest "excitement" over the upcoming additions, I feel the time is appropriate to say my piece-
My daughter got 1st Kinz almost a yr. ago..took us awhile, now we are pushin almost 70. EXHAUSTING!! We(I say "we", cuz they are all hers, but-the compusion 2 collect is mine alone) anyhow, WE are still trying to just come up to speed in collecting,-between the Hallmark stores, the Justice stores, the estore online, plus ebay, & the other sites for buying the PSI & rare items.....the collector cards, the clothes, & ornaments-we have been "touched" by all....I LOVE WEBKINZ!! PERIOD!! TOTAL ADDICT.....but....is there any end to this madness???? The pets are coming out way to quickly, & then being retired within a few months....NOW, we have the clips, the signature series, & the kinz cares to worry about collecting as well.....I will be the first(perhaps)to admit that i am in WAAAYYYYY over my head....I could get caught up EASILY spending an entire months worth of bills buying all of this INTANGIABLE stuff!!! &-it just keeps on a comin & a comin.....reality check-webkinz this week or groceries??? Hummmm...I will let u know
sorry-COMPULSION

Last edited by FIA; 03-23-2009 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: word changed to "stuff"
pfeagans01 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:58 AM   #27
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

I understand what you are saying, Pfeagans01. I like the signature panda but won't be spending that much for myself. Although, I probably would get them for my grandchildren if they wanted them, They are patiently waiting for birthdays so they can get dolphins and underwater rooms.
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 10:48 AM   #28
mad99

mad99 is an unknown quantity at this point

That is so COOL! I love pandas!!! I'll have to get them. I also love my Bert! ROCKS!!!
mad99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 11:02 AM   #29
Lil Kinz
MUSICDOG11 is an unknown quantity at this point

CUTE
I love them so much

but
hy do they all have to be pandas
oh ell

they're cute anyay

MUSICDOG11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #30

mekimka is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info! I can't wait for the panda. But I think the clips are kinda dumb. I hope I don't have to buy too many.
mekimka is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: