Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2010, 09:06 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: New Prizes: Balloon Dart Hat and Monkey & Monkey Movie Poster

Love my new Balloon Dart Hat!! Yeah Ganz!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 10:13 PM   #62
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

I said it before and I will say it again! Ever since they started this glitch fixing thing there have been more than ever!
vansquez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:50 AM   #63
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

monkey and monkey are a comedy act, where they tell jokes. they probably did that on purpose to be funny, cause it is saying whoose the monkey now, when the person saying that is the monkey meaning not smart cause it is who's.
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #64

LovewhitWebkinz is on a distinguished road

I have ballon hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool
LovewhitWebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 05:53 PM   #65

WhiteCoco will become famous soon enough

I got the balloon dart hart! Woo!Woo! Thanks for the changes Ganz!
WhiteCoco is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 07:53 PM   #66
Tinkerbell52

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Between yesterday and today I have won both of the new prizes. They are really cool. Webkinz is really coming out with new items left and right. Thanks so much as it gives us one more thing to work towards winning. I say this as a Lover of Games! Wishing everyone a Great Weekend!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #67
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

LOL I won the dart hat thing and one other new prize too, there cool
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #68
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Its great that theyre finally updating the wheel. I probablly had 50 of those Monkey dolls. I got the Ballon Dartz hat and put it on my Bullfrog, and hopefully Ill win the other prize on the Wheel of Yum today.
golden235 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 12:48 AM   #69
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks so much all for the congrats...last week was our big spring fundraiser for the school..and time was so limited...hope that everyone has had a chance at that hat...and just love the new poster..much, much bigger than the old one...Oh so glad there are new things to win!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:10 AM   #70
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Aw, I saw this and immediately went to check the room I had placed my poster in. I knew Ganz would correct the grammar eventually, but didn't know if it would affect only future posters or also those already won.

My already won, already hung-in-a-room poster now sports the proper new wording "Who's the Monkey Now?". I was actually hoping that winning one while it was wrong had scored me something perhaps rare, but they managed to change the formatting of the ones already out there too. At least they fixed their grammar mistake! Does no one do that for them already? I would be happy to take that job!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: