Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 02:29 PM   #981
Webkinz :)

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

It was the add that said "Watch the trailer, win a hopping bunny." And it had a small virtual picture of the bunny.
On that thread it says it's the correct ad. Maybe I'll try using a different browser.
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #982
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMomof2
Got Jellybeans on all 7 accounts!!! UGH! I want a chick!
Good luck! You can try again tomorrow.
View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
It was the add that said "Watch the trailer, win a hopping bunny." And it had a small virtual picture of the bunny.
On that thread it says it's the correct ad. Maybe I'll try using a different browser.
Good luck! Let me know what happens.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #983
WackyMomKinz
Gifted

WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine
WebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshineWebbyMomKinz is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I was speaking to another webkinz addicted mom at my school and we were talking about this is a US only promotion.

She said she was able to participate in it and got her hoppy bunny by using a US proxy server her son set her up with so she could stream movies. She says that it will check your ip and if it an American one, it will allow the ads to be seen. She even got a hoppy bunny on her Asian account.

I am not very computer savvy, but maybe some computer gurus here can use this information
I spoke to my friend again and she walked me thru the us proxy server set up, it was surprisingly easy. The toughest part was finding a US proxy server that worked and was fairly fast, if you do a search on US proxy servers you can get lists and list of them, then it is a matter of trial and error. You also make one small change to your proxy settings on your browser on Firefox it is under tool/options/advanced/settings...use manual proxy.

Using this, I was able to get a bunny for each of my accounts as well as my Asian account

good luck all
WebbyMomKinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #984

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Good luck! You can try again tomorrow.
Good luck! Let me know what happens.
I tried it on Safari. It worked! Thanks!
Lefty21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:33 PM   #985
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I spoke to my friend again and she walked me thru the us proxy server set up, it was surprisingly easy. The toughest part was finding a US proxy server that worked and was fairly fast, if you do a search on US proxy servers you can get lists and list of them, then it is a matter of trial and error. You also make one small change to your proxy settings on your browser on Firefox it is under tool/options/advanced/settings...use manual proxy.

Using this, I was able to get a bunny for each of my accounts as well as my Asian account

good luck all
Cool find! and Congrats on the bunnies!
View Post Originally Posted by Lefty21
I tried it on Safari. It worked! Thanks!

Good luck!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #986
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

Yah, I just won a bunny!
nannylace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #987
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by nannylace
Yah, I just won a bunny!
Congrats!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #988
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

good luck all
Was this on your iphone or computer? please I live in England Anything that might work
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:43 PM   #989
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Was this on your iphone or computer? please I live in England Anything that might work
That would have been on her computer.

The application "Cloud Browse" has also worked for some people on iTouch (and I assume would also work on iPhone)
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:57 PM   #990
nannylace has a spectacular aura aboutnannylace has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Congrats!
Thank you, it's the little things that make me happy!
nannylace is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: