Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #961
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

ok, so it doesn't matter if it is american, european or asian account? so i could ask my host mum if she could do it for me and my sister and we can get one?

thank you
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #962
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
ok, so it doesn't matter if it is american, european or asian account? so i could ask my host mum if she could do it for me and my sister and we can get one?

thank you
Does not matter the account. If your host mom is in US, it will work.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #963

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Thanks, i will ask her to do it and hope that it works.
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:02 PM   #964
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
Thanks, i will ask her to do it and hope that it works.
Good luck! Make sure you've done everything-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-683827/
Old 03-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #965
POLITOOOOOED!

snow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clownsnow180 is cool as a bunny clown

I've got one for me my mom and my brother.
It was easier to find it on my account then my moms and brothers.
snow180 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #966
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by snow180
I've got one for me my mom and my brother.
It was easier to find it on my account then my moms and brothers.
Congrats!
Old 03-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #967
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

any canadians got the bunnny? or did the glitch not stick around anywhere?
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:09 PM   #968
gianna1223

gg_galaxy2002 is just really nicegg_galaxy2002 is just really nice

I can't get the chick on 4 accounts!
gg_galaxy2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #969

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

To those wondering how long this is going to occur, I would say it's possible it's as long as April 11, or the last day you can adopt the pet.

This is speculation though, but the best guess I can make right now.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #970
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
Got it when fluked. No more flukes so far.
View Post Originally Posted by gg_galaxy2002
I can't get the chick on 4 accounts!
They are given out randomly. Try again tomorrow. Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
To those wondering how long this is going to occur, I would say it's possible it's as long as April 11, or the last day you can adopt the pet.

This is speculation though, but the best guess I can make right now.
Great logic!

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I am no techie, but I guess that is how my Cloud Browse app works on the iPod Touch from Canada. It acts as a proxy server..

It worked for me today and for at least 2 other Canadian WI members I gave the info to..
^^^

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: