Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #911
Gifted

joshgrobanfan will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Can you only win one prize a day from clicking the ad? I tried it once and got the hopping bunny. I tried it a second time and it said I already won a prize today.
joshgrobanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #912
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by joshgrobanfan
Can you only win one prize a day from clicking the ad? I tried it once and got the hopping bunny. I tried it a second time and it said I already won a prize today.
Once per day. After you get the bunyy, the next days are the prizes.
Congrats!

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I was speaking to another webkinz addicted mom at my school and we were talking about this is a US only promotion.

She said she was able to participate in it and got her hoppy bunny by using a US proxy server her son set her up with so she could stream movies. She says that it will check your ip and if it an American one, it will allow the ads to be seen. She even got a hoppy bunny on her Asian account.

I am not very computer savvy, but maybe some computer gurus here can use this information
Very interesting find.
Unfortunately, I have no idea how to use this info, LOL. I hope someones figures this out!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:59 AM   #913
Forever2011
Webkinz :)

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Cool! I'll have to look out for the trailers! I really want a code for the Hopping Bunny! Thanks for the update, and hopefully the details will change so out awesome WI Canadian friends get an equal chance.

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #914
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by WebbyMomKinz
I was speaking to another webkinz addicted mom at my school and we were talking about this is a US only promotion.

She said she was able to participate in it and got her hoppy bunny by using a US proxy server her son set her up with so she could stream movies. She says that it will check your ip and if it an American one, it will allow the ads to be seen. She even got a hoppy bunny on her Asian account.

I am not very computer savvy, but maybe some computer gurus here can use this information
I am no techie, but I guess that is how my Cloud Browse app works on the iPod Touch from Canada. It acts as a proxy server..

It worked for me today and for at least 2 other Canadian WI members I gave the info to..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:03 PM   #915
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
I am no techie, but I guess that is how my Cloud Browse app works on the iPod Touch from Canada. It acts as a proxy server..

It worked for me today and for at least 2 other Canadian WI members I gave the info to..
Hmm..so I believe it depends on the IP address?

View Post Originally Posted by Forever2011
Cool! I'll have to look out for the trailers! I really want a code for the Hopping Bunny! Thanks for the update, and hopefully the details will change so out awesome WI Canadian friends get an equal chance.

~Forever
Make sure you find the right ad. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-683827/
Good luck!
Old 03-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #916

cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth
cbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truthcbjhockey climbs the tree of truth

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
I can't belive someone is selling hopping bunnys on ebay for £12 when they were free , someone just said on here so i went and had a look
Please be cautious about ebay codes. The bunnies are now tied to the account on which they are won so a code will only work for the account it came from which makes an ebay code useless to the purchaser.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #917
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

5 jellybeans and 1 chick
lorib64 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #918
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lorib64
5 jellybeans and 1 chick
Congrats!
Old 03-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #919
phoenixRecords!
Webkinz :)

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Thanks to reaganag and elymic for the answers to my question:

Does anyone know about this? If the box is checked to show only webkinz-related ads (regarding third party ads) on an account, will the "HOP" ads show up?

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
no. the box has to be unchecked or you will not see the ad.

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
No, it will not show up. You have to allow other ads for it to show.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #920
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
Please be cautious about ebay codes. The bunnies are now tied to the account on which they are won so a code will only work for the account it came from which makes an ebay code useless to the purchaser.
My question is, if we got our bunnies the first day, are they still able to be adopted on different accounts? I wasn't finding the ad on my main account, but had gotten a code on a secondary account, so I adopted that bunny to my main account. I did finally find the ad on my main account, so I have a code sitting there waiting.

If we can only adopt the bunny on that account, do I have a useless account now? Or are the first bunnies still good to go to any account?
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: