Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #881
Webkinz :)

436194 is sweet stuff
436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff436194 is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Will the ad be across the top of the screen? What does it look like? I have clicked on two different Hop movie trailer ads and get kicked out of WW. Help please!
436194 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 10:53 AM   #882
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

I have my bunny and I got the beret yesterday and jellybeans today.
Still hoping to get the plush chick - he is so adorable!
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #883
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by 436194
Will the ad be across the top of the screen? What does it look like? I have clicked on two different Hop movie trailer ads and get kicked out of WW. Help please!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-683827/
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:54 AM   #884
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

Gee all I got today on 6 accounts was the darn plate of jellybeans. Haven't had one chick yet!
vcs28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:56 AM   #885
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Hi Mickey!

Did you get yours yet? Did you see my post about being able to access from Canada with the Cloud Browse app on iPod Touch??
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #886
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Hi Mickey!

Did you get yours yet? Did you see my post about being able to access from Canada with the Cloud Browse app on iPod Touch??
Hello!

I got one while it was fluked.
Really! How interesting! Thanks for letting me know.
And congrats on your bunny!
Old 03-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #887
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
It took me quite a few screen switches to find the add on the last few accounts I did today. I account took me a good 5-7 minutes fo switching sceens for the ad to show.

And yes - there is now another HOP ad that is long/along right side that is easy to confuse with the promotion ad.

I did get a really good random selection of the prizes today - no one prize really dominating.
It took me "forever" to get the prize on the last account. After the third time back and changing screens numerous times I did get a prize - Jelly Beans. So that's 6 plates of jelly beans today.
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #888
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Trance Gemini
I got the shirt again today. Got one on all 3 accounts yesterday.
want the chic.
does it matter what time of day you go on? i did all by 9:00 am eastern time.
Nope. The prizes are given out randomly.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:22 AM   #889
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

Yesterday I got 4 Pink Berets and 3 shirts, today it was 1 pink beret and 6 plates of jelly beans. Fingers crossed for a chick or two tomorrow...
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #890
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by vcs28
Gee all I got today on 6 accounts was the darn plate of jellybeans. Haven't had one chick yet!
Same with my three, all jellybeans.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: