Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #861
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
I checked my ads page on my expired account and the box is not checked. Also a box pops up that says you can only turn ads off if you have an active account. So I am wondering if they are not going to let people with expired accounts get the free bunny.
View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
The first account I tried just now loaded from log in directly to the ad win screen and it said I won a beret - but in checking my dock I did not as I just had the one I won from yesterday. Then I clicked the ad and this time it went all the way through and I won a plate of jelly beans which were added to my dock.

Third time I tried the ad I got the OOps screen.

So I tried a second account. Again it loaded from log in directly to the you won a pink beret page. Clicked on the ad and won the plate of jelly beans.
When you win an object it doesn't go into your dock at that minute. Once you sign out and then sign in again you get the "you won a "name prize here" and see the picture of what you won the last time you played the game. So you may have won the pink beret yesterday and won the jelly beans today. The next time you sign in on that account you will get the "you won a plate of jelly beans" and it will be in your dock.
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 09:27 AM   #862

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
sorry, I have skipped 50 page...

Does canadian can have the prize (clothes and plush)? Because I only found purple eggs...

Thanks!
Some Canadians have had the ads appear. But it is suppose to be restricted to the US, it doesn't hurt to look. But chances are you won't see it.

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Thanks Elimic i'm not much of a"'techie " either, that's why I don't understand why my accounts are not using the same server. Thanks again for your help.
There are so many accounts it would be awful slow for everyone playing if they were all on the same server. It's like a big housing unit for all the accounts renting a space... They have multiples so everyone can access and play at a good speed & enjoy.

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLion2010
You can't still adopt the bunnies
I haven't still adopted mine...
You should be able to adopt it. Was it earned on the account you are trying to adopt on?
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #863
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
Thanks Elimic i'm not much of a"'techie " either, that's why I don't understand why my accounts are not using the same server. Thanks again for your help.
If you have access to some sort of a device that would use a different server (say, for example, an iPod Touch with the Cloud Browse application loaded..) Then you could get your codes and items this way for your last account...

I used Cloud Browse on my teenager's iPod Touch this morning and was able to get a bunny code for each of our 3 CANADIAN accounts this morning.. My stroke of genius of the day!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #864
ebkinz Ninja
Webkinz :)

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
We still haven't heard anything about that ruby egg...I'm wondering if they will make it an estore item, or maybe a peek a newz item?
great idea! i agree. hopefully ganz will make it a peek a newz item. i really do not want to spend like, $5 for a virtual only egg.
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:43 AM   #865
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

Does anyone know about this? If the box is checked to show only webkinz-related ads (regarding third party ads) on an account, will the "HOP" ads show up, since it is a webkinz-Hop related event?
phoenixsprite is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:44 AM   #866
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
Does anyone know about this? If the box is checked to show only webkinz-related ads (regarding third party ads) on an account, will the "HOP" ads show up, since it is a webkinz-Hop related event?
no. the box has to be unchecked or you will not see the ad.
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #867
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by phoenixsprite
No, it will not show up. You have to allow other ads for it to show.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:56 AM   #868
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
If you have access to some sort of a device that would use a different server (say, for example, an iPod Touch with the Cloud Browse application loaded..) Then you could get your codes and items this way for your last account...

I used Cloud Browse on my teenager's iPod Touch this morning and was able to get a bunny code for each of our 3 CANADIAN accounts this morning.. My stroke of genius of the day!
Great idea! I just found the ads on my cloud browse too! But how did you get yours to play? I clicked on 'watch the trailer' and nothing happened
Mercury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #869
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
Great idea! I just found the ads on my cloud browse too! But how did you get yours to play? I clicked on 'watch the trailer' and nothing happened
i don't know.. I just clicked on the green button at the bottom of the ad, then
the "play" arrow. It took a few seconds to load, but it eventually started..

It's not easy on such a small screen, but it worked
Old 03-04-2011, 10:06 AM   #870

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I got the shirt again today. Got one on all 3 accounts yesterday.
want the chic.
does it matter what time of day you go on? i did all by 9:00 am eastern time.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: