Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 09:11 AM   #851
Webkinz :)

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by koko4607
Anyone in the US, besides me, not getting the ads? I've called Ganz and they are looking into it but just wondered if others were having the same problems. Ganz said my accounts are acting like a Canadian account not a US account. They had not heard this before so I'm just seeing if others are having a similar problem.
We have been having the same problem with 1 out of 7 accounts. Which happens to be our main one, I too have been on the phone with Ganz and I'm told they can't do anything about it and to just keep trying.

Can anyone help me undertstand this? If 6 out of 7 of our accounts are able to see the ads then why can't we see the 7th one? We only have one computer that we use. Thank you to anyone who can help
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 09:15 AM   #852
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by rain62001
We have been having the same problem with 1 out of 7 accounts. Which happens to be our main one, I too have been on the phone with Ganz and I'm told they can't do anything about it and to just keep trying.

Can anyone help me undertstand this? If 6 out of 7 of our accounts are able to see the ads then why can't we see the 7th one? We only have one computer that we use. Thank you to anyone who can help
It vcould be the server that particular account logs into. We have 3 accounts, and my son's account never sees the clubhouse events with the same schedule as the other 2 accounts. I have found out that it logs in on a different server than the other 2, even though I use the same computer for all of them. I'm not much of a "techie", so I might be saying this wrong..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:17 AM   #853
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

sorry, I have skipped 50 page...

Does canadian can have the prize (clothes and plush)? Because I only found purple eggs...

Thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:17 AM   #854
Call me Haley

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

I think this whole thing is/was really unfair to anyone not from the US. It kind of seemed like it was an exclusive deal, just if you had an American account. I am glad that the 'glitch' happened to give Canadian players a chance. Still they didn't get as long as we Americans.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:21 AM   #855

rain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to beholdrain62001 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Elimic i'm not much of a"'techie " either, that's why I don't understand why my accounts are not using the same server. Thanks again for your help.
rain62001 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #856
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I have been winning a random assortment of all four prizes - the shirt, beret, jelly beans and chicks. Yesterday my prizes were heavily skewed to the beret.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:22 AM   #857
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I'm so bummed they changed the Bunny programming! I have one bunny code that I was going to donate, but now it won't work. So I tried to put it on the account it came from, but it won't take it because I already put another bunny on it. It appears that you can't have two bunnies on the same account, even if you put one of them on the day before they changed the programming.

I guess I understand why they did this (I'm sure someone is selling bunny codes on ebay as we speak) but it's quite frustrating when they change the rules in mid-stream!

I still feel bad for all the Canadian players!!!! At least the other prizes (so far, anyway) are kinzpost-able.
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #858
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by Honeybear
I'm so bummed they changed the Bunny programming! I have one bunny code that I was going to donate, but now it won't work. So I tried to put it on the account it came from, but it won't take it because I already put another bunny on it. It appears that you can't have two bunnies on the same account, even if you put one of them on the day before they changed the programming.

I guess I understand why they did this (I'm sure someone is selling bunny codes on ebay as we speak) but it's quite frustrating when they change the rules in mid-stream!

I still feel bad for all the Canadian players!!!! At least the other prizes (so far, anyway) are kinzpost-able.
I would at least call Ganz and tell them you got your bunny codes mixed up and see if they can get that second code to work on yoru other account that you used the first bunny code from.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:23 AM   #859
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

You can't still adopt the bunnies
I haven't still adopted mine...
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #860
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzLion2010
You can't still adopt the bunnies
I haven't still adopted mine...
Yes you can adopt them up until Aprill 11th. But you must adopt them on the account that the code was delivered to.

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: