Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #841
koko4607
Webkinz :)

koko4607 is a jewel in the roughkoko4607 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Anyone in the US, besides me, not getting the ads? I've called Ganz and they are looking into it but just wondered if others were having the same problems. Ganz said my accounts are acting like a Canadian account not a US account. They had not heard this before so I'm just seeing if others are having a similar problem.
koko4607 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #842

()mega has disabled reputation

Wink Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Yes! Our account info is Canadian, but the I guess Cloud Browse accessed through American servers... I'm so psyched I tried this out and it worked!!
Good job... however you risk Ganz looking into that and banning that IP address. I know for a FACT that they comb over this forum for leaks and such. I wish there was a way your message could just go out later today not this morning. Let them all go home from work before WI posts your idea, ya know? This way hopefully most of the programmers are gone by then, heheh. I 100% hope it works out for all non-USA accounts.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #843

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

We're in Canada and are STILL seeing the ads. It's never stopped for us. Of course, we're not getting bunny codes any more because we each have one, but we're still getting the daily prizes. The only thing is, all 5 accounts got the same prize today: a plate of jelly beans. I'm wondering if it was random the first day but now it's going to be a specific prize each day for the rest of the promotion. I really want a couple of the chicks.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:51 AM   #844
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
We're in Canada and are STILL seeing the ads. It's never stopped for us. Of course, we're not getting bunny codes any more because we each have one, but we're still getting the daily prizes. The only thing is, all 5 accounts got the same prize today: a plate of jelly beans. I'm wondering if it was random the first day but now it's going to be a specific prize each day for the rest of the promotion. I really want a couple of the chicks.
I know someone who got a chick and another person who received a hat, so maybe the plate was just a "fluke".. at least it's an object (as opposed to those darn floating eggs)
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:56 AM   #845

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
OK this is weird..this morning all my accounts loaded right to a add and all I seem to keep getting is jellybeans..
That's exactly what happened with us. I think tomorrow, if the ads load right away I am going to take a chance on my first account and NOT click on it. Maybe I can get it to reload and get a different prize. I assumed that the jellybeans were just the prize of the day but I see other people are still getting the chicks and such (we REALLY want some of the chicks!).

I wonder if it's happening to me because we live in Canada and whatever is causing us to see the ad is causing us to only get the one prize? Nah, that seems too complicated. Just plain bad luck, I think.

But not TOO bad, because we have 5 bunnies!
Old 03-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #846
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

The first account I tried just now loaded from log in directly to the ad win screen and it said I won a beret - but in checking my dock I did not as I just had the one I won from yesterday. Then I clicked the ad and this time it went all the way through and I won a plate of jelly beans which were added to my dock.

Third time I tried the ad I got the OOps screen.

So I tried a second account. Again it loaded from log in directly to the you won a pink beret page. Clicked on the ad and won the plate of jelly beans.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:05 AM   #847

()mega has disabled reputation

Talking Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
That's exactly what happened with us. I think tomorrow, if the ads load right away I am going to take a chance on my first account and NOT click on it. Maybe I can get it to reload and get a different prize. I assumed that the jellybeans were just the prize of the day but I see other people are still getting the chicks and such (we REALLY want some of the chicks!).

I wonder if it's happening to me because we live in Canada and whatever is causing us to see the ad is causing us to only get the one prize? Nah, that seems too complicated. Just plain bad luck, I think.

But not TOO bad, because we have 5 bunnies!
Jellybeans is what I got too, most people are getting them. Few people at random are getting chicks and the shirt. The first day I did get the hat but it must be beans day, heheh. Someone said they called a rep before and this contest will last until April 1st (rumor to be that is). Either way I am playing each day.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 AM   #848

gospottgo is on a distinguished road

What happened to the ruby egg that was pictured a few days ago along with the other "Hop" click-and-win items? Inquiring minds wanna know!
gospottgo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:09 AM   #849

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
The first account I tried just now loaded from log in directly to the ad win screen and it said I won a beret - but in checking my dock I did not as I just had the one I won from yesterday. Then I clicked the ad and this time it went all the way through and I won a plate of jelly beans which were added to my dock.

Third time I tried the ad I got the OOps screen.

So I tried a second account. Again it loaded from log in directly to the you won a pink beret page. Clicked on the ad and won the plate of jelly beans.
I think the page you are seeing when you first log in is the message saying you won your YESTERDAY'S prize. It says when you win it that you won't see it until you log in again. In my case I logged into my account yesterday and got the prizes...but when I logged in today on some of the accounts it's like WK "forgot" and sent me the same splash screen as before. Weird... but hope that explains what happened to you.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:10 AM   #850
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by gospottgo
What happened to the ruby egg that was pictured a few days ago along with the other "Hop" click-and-win items? Inquiring minds wanna know!
We still haven't heard anything about that ruby egg...I'm wondering if they will make it an estore item, or maybe a peek a newz item?
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: