Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #831
ishing you peace and
Webkinz :)

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Morning all! Hows the hunt for the Ads going?
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 08:13 AM   #832
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=triplets mom;22476519]Actually, we had not tried this yet and wondered about this. Thanks for posting!

Really? so i am the first one to figure it out? cool!
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:14 AM   #833
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

OOOOH, I found the AD very quickly this morning and received a plate of jelly beans! Hip Hop Hooray!

Good Luck to everyone else!

Click the image to open in full size.
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:16 AM   #834
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

oops. i think i did something wrong when quoting you triplets mom
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:20 AM   #835
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
oops. i think i did something wrong when quoting you triplets mom
It happens all the time... what probably happened is you accidentally deleted the coding that says [ / Q UOTE ] (without the spaces)

(your lime green font is really hard to read though )
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 AM   #836

golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero
golferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a herogolferguy was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Ok, this morning was great - all 9 of the accounts I cover loaded right into the map page with the ad. We did get duplicate prizes on many of the accounts, though, which is disappointing. Today we got some jelly beans, checkered shirts and a few chicks. No berets today for us. We hope this goes on for several days so we can get some more prizes and perhaps trade with each other so my daughter can get her chick!

We do wonder about that pink beret... what does this have to do with Easter Bunny? If we don't all end up hating this promotion and boycotting the movie, maybe we will find out!
If you watch the longer trailer (which doesn't give prizes at the end) the pink beret is part of a uniform for the "Pink Berets" group. I guess instead of the green berets from the army.
golferguy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #837

()mega has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by BlueKat567
I just won it for both of my brothers. I copier down the codes and I'll make them do something for me before I give 'em the code. () Sadly, I clicked the option so I wouldn't have to see ads the day before this. Hopefully bunnies are still being handed out by March 31. :/
Try calling Ganz and see if they can turn them back on ASAP for you. They will ask you details to prove you are the account holder but it should work, others have done it before. Go call them ASAP!!

Ganz Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
OMG !!!!

I just had a "flash" of genius this morning and tried something.. and I found a workaround that works in Canada !!!

I used my son's iPod and installed the Cloud Brouse application on it. It allows you to access Flash Player websites for a few minutes at a time, but that was enough for me to get him a bunny!! I guess they use American IPS...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

How do you flag this so everyone can know????

sorry - that should say "Cloud Browse" .. got too excited to spell..
So your account information when you registered is Canada, but this worked? If that is true then using a Proxy using USA servers will work as well.

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
OK this is weird..this morning all my accounts loaded right to a add and all I seem to keep getting is jellybeans..
I have had two days of those beans...

Last edited by ()mega; 03-04-2011 at 08:37 AM..
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:37 AM   #838
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega

So your account information when you registered is Canada, but this worked? If that is true then using a Proxy using USA servers will work as well.
Yes! Our account info is Canadian, but the I guess Cloud Browse accessed through American servers... I'm so psyched I tried this out and it worked!!
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:39 AM   #839
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Yes! Our account info is Canadian, but the I guess Cloud Browse accessed through American servers... I'm so psyched I tried this out and it worked!!
I wonder if droid phones have a comparable app

I'll just be crazy happy if everyone is able to participate in this contest after all!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #840
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I didn't see any of those prizes yesterday. But, I don't often see the HOP logo floating by either.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: