Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 06:53 AM   #801
Keeblerann
Webkinz :)

Keebs has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Wow, I won a Hoppin' Bunny Code! And got the plaid shirt and the drum set, which Bernard Bunny plays! Very Cool!
Keebs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 06:54 AM   #802
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

So far, none of my accounts have gotten a repeat prize...Is iit luck or did they do that on purpose? I hope they did it on purpose! But whatever it is, I'm just so so excited I finally got a little errr BIG chick!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:56 AM   #803

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

And the third also logged right into an ad at 6:52. Yesterday we got a plate of jelly beans on this account and today -- another plate of jelly beans There goes our hope that each account could get one of each prize

View Post Originally Posted by Keebs
Wow, I won a Hoppin' Bunny Code! And got the plaid shirt and the drum set, which Bernard Bunny plays! Very Cool!
Good for you! The bunny is very cute. Now to think of the perfect bunny name...
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:00 AM   #804
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
And the third also logged right into an ad at 6:52. Yesterday we got a plate of jelly beans on this account and today -- another plate of jelly beans There goes our hope that each account could get one of each prize

Good for you! The bunny is very cute. Now to think of the perfect bunny name...
aww that's too bad! I'll keep my paws cross for you....maybe tomorrow
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:05 AM   #805
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz

I really am SO happy for you!!! You should post a pic here of the bunny with the shirt on - so the rest of us can at least see one!

Have a great weekend, sweetie!
Banks
Banks! Hi...

I am afraid you won't be getting the prizes in Kyrgyzstan.. We don't get them in Canada either. The promotion is only in the USA. All we get are the eggs as well.

Some lucky people were able to get the ad in Canada yesterday afternoon for a short time frame (not me - believe me, I TRIED)

Blessings
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:20 AM   #806

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

here are a few pictures of the ads and the free prizes I've gotten so far.

I just posted some pictures for you to see the prizes. I hope they change the policy so you can get them too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz free beret.JPG (114.0 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz free egg and jellybeans.JPG (38.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz free jellybean plate.JPG (13.6 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz-free bunny.JPG (36.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz-free chick plushie.JPG (25.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpgwebkinz-free click ad.JPG (47.2 KB, 7 views)
jkirk53163 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:24 AM   #807
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got the bunny code but I can't seem to find any of the other prizes.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:31 AM   #808
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

OMG !!!!

I just had a "flash" of genius this morning and tried something.. and I found a workaround that works in Canada !!!

I used my son's iPod and installed the Cloud Brouse application on it. It allows you to access Flash Player websites for a few minutes at a time, but that was enough for me to get him a bunny!! I guess they use American IPS...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

How do you flag this so everyone can know????

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
OMG !!!!

I just had a "flash" of genius this morning and tried something.. and I found a workaround that works in Canada !!!

I used my son's iPod and installed the Cloud Brouse application on it. It allows you to access Flash Player websites for a few minutes at a time, but that was enough for me to get him a bunny!! I guess they use American IPS...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!

How do you flag this so everyone can know????
sorry - that should say "Cloud Browse" .. got too excited to spell..

Last edited by elymic; 03-04-2011 at 07:31 AM..
Old 03-04-2011, 07:37 AM   #809

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, this morning has been crazy - 4 of our accounts loaded right into an ad. Got this one at 7:35. A second checkered shirt for this account. I am really disappointed that we are getting repeat prizes. I hope this goes on long enough that we can get some of each prize. My daughter really wants the chick. Does anyone have it? She thinks it will be a plush toy for her room, like the Ms. Birdie doll. Not a virtual pet like the bunny. Is she correct? Good luck everyone!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 07:40 AM   #810
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Ok, this morning has been crazy - 4 of our accounts loaded right into an ad. Got this one at 7:35. A second checkered shirt for this account. I am really disappointed that we are getting repeat prizes. I hope this goes on long enough that we can get some of each prize. My daughter really wants the chick. Does anyone have it? She thinks it will be a plush toy for her room, like the Ms. Birdie doll. Not a virtual pet like the bunny. Is she correct? Good luck everyone!
She is correct. It is a "big" plushy toy (the size of a pet..)

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: