Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 03:38 AM   #791
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

wow some of u guys its 4 in the morning and ur on WI? its only 130 here

i guess i should go, my mom needs to get up in like 4 and a half hours and she might want me to get up 2

Last edited by violinbeauty; 03-04-2011 at 03:38 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 03:39 AM   #792
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
I think more then one person said the same thing as you that webkinz (prior to this update) has been down off/on in the early hours of the morning (man I would hate to be that programmer). However it does not only impact webkinz site only, it now effects any video challenges and click to win games on their webkinznews server as well. They have tied almost both together now to share information (like your login information) so they can put the gift in your dock. So if webkinz is down then you probably cannot do any of those games over there I would imagine.

As for Wheel of Wishes, I didn't have luck anyway so oh well I could have might as missed it, heheh.
View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
wow some of u guys its 4 in the morning and ur on WI? its only 130 here
mega & violin,
mega, thanks for the info that it affects OTHER Ganz sites (newz, etc) also - I didn't pick up on that yet!
violin, its 2:30PM where I am! So I SHOULD be awake! But you? SHOULD 1:30am??? Get some rest!

Confession: I HAVE been on Webkinz at 3:30 AM before ...more times than I should admit...

Hugs,
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:58 AM   #793
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

me too heheh, u must b in asia, cool! good, night ya'll! will b on l8er

oh and im always up this late if not later
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 04:35 AM   #794

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
kkryss,
Congrats for you! SO happy for you!
Rats!

That was our six am, and I was in bed! Sick & trying to sleep!
Bummer!
We ONLY see the choclate eggs - NO OTHER PRIZES at ALL!
We have 50 eggs - no bunnies. NO shirts. No stuffed animals. NOTHING!

Blessings,
Banks
OH!!THANKS!!I'M SO HAPPY!!!RATS!!YOU'RIGHT!!!JUST EGGS!!AND WHEN I ADOPTED THE BUNNY I RECEVEID THE SHIRT!!!
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:18 AM   #795
Gift Guru

sz11401 is a WI addict!
sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!sz11401 is a WI addict!

Well today I received a plate of jellybeans. Now all I need is the chick.

good Luck Everyone!!
sz11401 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:55 AM   #796

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

I just won it for both of my brothers. I copier down the codes and I'll make them do something for me before I give 'em the code. () Sadly, I clicked the option so I wouldn't have to see ads the day before this. Hopefully bunnies are still being handed out by March 31. :/
BlueKat567 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:56 AM   #797
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kkryss
OH!!THANKS!!I'M SO HAPPY!!!RATS!!YOU'RIGHT!!!JUST EGGS!!AND WHEN I ADOPTED THE BUNNY I RECEVEID THE SHIRT!!!

I really am SO happy for you!!! You should post a pic here of the bunny with the shirt on - so the rest of us can at least see one!

Have a great weekend, sweetie!
Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:28 AM   #798
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I got a bunny for each account, but none of the other prizes.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:35 AM   #799

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Heres a picture of the free bunny with the free shirt on. Thank you Ganz. I got 3 free bunnies. I for each of my accounts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgwebkinz-free bunny.JPG (36.1 KB, 7 views)
jkirk53163 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 06:52 AM   #800

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Good morning, all. Thought I would log on early and try to catch some ads on our accounts. I found one instantly at 6:45 - it was right there on login. Much better than last night when we looked for over an hour before finding them. This account got a beret yesterday and a plate of jellybeans today. I sure hope they won't repeat prizes on an account. My daughter is so hoping for a chick!

Our second account logged straight into an ad as well at 6:51! Looks like this is a good time to catch them. Good luck everyone.

Last edited by triplets mom; 03-04-2011 at 06:52 AM..
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: