Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 02:10 AM   #781
Webkinz :)

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I did manage to get one of the hopping rabbits, and have named him Cinnamon... why I don't know given I named my Valentine hamster the same thing.

That said, I'm not too surprised Ganz made it where you could only adopt the pet on the account it was won. Two reasons -

1. probably some sort of safety reason and they're afraid someone's account will be hacked/the codes sold (not here of course, but others who are less than noble with their donations), and

2. because they want to be able to prove the rabbits were only won on American accounts due to an agreement with the company who created the movie. (Legal issues on that side).

I do feel for the Canadian/international players here, as I do others when there is a giveaway in just Canada. This goes especially true given that these adoptions are nearly exactly like what is done in a normal adoption. The difference is there's a second box (third if you have more than 10 pets) that contains the drumset and the coat worn by the rabbit in the advertisement.

But, I do know where they're coming from, and to others who have gotten a rabbit, congrats.

Oh, additionally, if someone who can get a rabbit is having an issue, try clearing your browser history and cache. I was having trouble until I did this, and got the advertisement the moment I opened it up the next time I got on the computer.
jadewarlock is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 02:14 AM   #782

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by tracyvanity
For people who have American accounts but live outside of America like me or if you are thinking about opening an American account to try and get this ad:

You will not be able to access this ad if you are not accessing webkinz in the US. It is not going by what country your account is set to but by the location of where you are accessing the internet. So if you are in America and have an Asian account, you can still see the ad and get the free bunny. But if you are in Asia and have an American account you cannot because you are accessing webkinz through an Asian server.

I have tried using American proxy servers but webkinz is not loading properly on them and when it does load, it reverts back to using my actual server if that makes sense. There seems to be some really strict coding when logging into webkinz that makes it near impossible to access your account through a proxy server. I tried for hours but found no way around this and all my accounts are American accounts but I do not live in America right now.

I am very sad about this because I was really excited to get this bunny but after hours of trying to get it, I figured out why it was not working. This is really unfair for everyone who does not live in the US. Ganz really needs to be aware of this problem.
The two parts of the code you mention are inside it has information of where you live (when you signed up), and it includes your connection IP address. A Proxy might help, but if you did not use a USA address, you might be as well out of ability to get it.

BTW I mentioned in a few posts earlier about how the html/java have many things included, like the name you used for the account, the date the account expires etc, just to new a few. I wish we could help but at this point it seems useless.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:21 AM   #783
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i understand this all, but they really shouldnt do this to canadians and overseas, the US always gets everything and we get nothing, its unfair and unwanted
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:36 AM   #784

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
The two parts of the code you mention are inside it has information of where you live (when you signed up), and it includes your connection IP address. A Proxy might help, but if you did not use a USA address, you might be as well out of ability to get it.

BTW I mentioned in a few posts earlier about how the html/java have many things included, like the name you used for the account, the date the account expires etc, just to new a few. I wish we could help but at this point it seems useless.
I've seen you mention this before and I don't get it, I'm very computer illiterate . Where are you seeing all this info? I've only logged in one bunny but I didn't log in the bunny code that was sent to this account. I used one of our other bunny codes from another account. So with the code from my other account logged in I can see all it's information?
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #785
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

That technically is not the case. When the Chipette costumes were being done it was just for Canada.
they were not intending on releasing them to the Kinzstyle outlet at the time

Didn't you get one when it was on earlier?
I feel bad that it is not open to everyone but it is not Ganz' fault on this one, they have to abide by their contract with the other.
It is sad that people abuse it and cause it to be so they can't even hold a contest or anything.

Well Webkinz just went down, wonder what is going on.
I tried to sign on and it says something is wrong with the servers.
I was on one and it froze and then shut off.

Last edited by dawnscott1; 03-04-2011 at 02:41 AM..
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 02:41 AM   #786
webkinzparents
WebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the roughWebkinzMom04 is a jewel in the rough

Today to Our Surprize the Twins and even My *edited, revealed the approx. age of your son. --missgnomie son were able to get the Hopping Bunny, Boy were they happy. I got another T shirt and the older daughter got the Jelly Beans. We will see what come in the next few days.....

WE NEED "BUNNY STYLE ROOM DECOR AND FURNITURE !!!!!"

Any ideas send them our way !!!

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-04-2011 at 07:54 AM.. Reason: ,
WebkinzMom04 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:05 AM   #787

Question Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I've seen you mention this before and I don't get it, I'm very computer illiterate . Where are you seeing all this info? I've only logged in one bunny but I didn't log in the bunny code that was sent to this account. I used one of our other bunny codes from another account. So with the code from my other account logged in I can see all it's information?
Too long to explain plus I know Ganz views these threads so I would not go into detail, needless to say that it is true the information is being sent to Ganz. Realize that when your logged into your webkinz account all your information is there. Consider this... When you look at your pets does it not show the date your account expires? Also does it not tell you the name of the person on the adoption certificates for each of your pets. Behind the scenes are other detailed information that is being exchanged. Just ways for them to control this.

As for your second comment about using one code from another account, they can see that which is probably why the new messages for HOP say you MUST use on the account you got it on. My guess is they are working towards programming that block in now since we over here at WI said we would give our extra codes to non-USA, which makes it useless to gather up codes in my opinion. Still it may work, we'll have to hear from some of those people who already sent in codes and for those who are going to use them outside the USA.

...as crazy as it may sound to you, I would check with someone local to you who knows more about reviewing html/java and including SWF files, which are shockwave files.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:05 AM   #788
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
That technically is not the case. When the Chipette costumes were being done it was just for Canada.
they were not intending on releasing them to the Kinzstyle outlet at the time

Didn't you get one when it was on earlier?
I feel bad that it is not open to everyone but it is not Ganz' fault on this one, they have to abide by their contract with the other.
It is sad that people abuse it and cause it to be so they can't even hold a contest or anything.

Well Webkinz just went down, wonder what is going on.
I tried to sign on and it says something is wrong with the servers.
I was on one and it froze and then shut off.
dawn,
Webkinz World has been going down EVERY day for 15min-45min around 2am EST (our 4-5pm hourly has been unobtainable for the past two weeks!).
Don't worry, it will come back online soon!

So much for the "24 hour service" with "no more daily maintenance"... This has been occurring for 2 weeks!

And today we missed the Wheel of Wishes!!!! UUURRGHHH!!!!

Banks

Last edited by Bankskinz; 03-04-2011 at 03:08 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:24 AM   #789
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yeah i did but for others, plus i wanted a few on other accounts

plus it doesnt truely feel real since it was a glitch not them changing the programming.

Last edited by violinbeauty; 03-04-2011 at 03:24 AM..
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 03:26 AM   #790

Wink Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
dawn,
Webkinz World has been going down EVERY day for 15min-45min around 2am EST (our 4-5pm hourly has been unobtainable for the past two weeks!).
Don't worry, it will come back online soon!

So much for the "24 hour service" with "no more daily maintenance"... This has been occurring for 2 weeks!

And today we missed the Wheel of Wishes!!!! UUURRGHHH!!!!

Banks
I think more then one person said the same thing as you that webkinz (prior to this update) has been down off/on in the early hours of the morning (man I would hate to be that programmer). However it does not only impact webkinz site only, it now effects any video challenges and click to win games on their webkinznews server as well. They have tied almost both together now to share information (like your login information) so they can put the gift in your dock. So if webkinz is down then you probably cannot do any of those games over there I would imagine.

As for Wheel of Wishes, I didn't have luck anyway so oh well I could have might as missed it, heheh.

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: