Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 01:30 AM   #771
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
You've confused me...you would prefer a flying saucer???
Hey froggy!
Canadian, eh? EST or other?
We were asleep during the "glitch" period & have nothing but dumb chocolate eggs to show for it.
Hope you catch a glitch and get some cool stuff!
Best o'luck to ya!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 01:31 AM   #772
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Hey froggy!
What time zone are you in? EST + ???
We were asleep during the "glitch" period & have nothing but dumb chocolate eggs to show for it.
Hope you catch a glitch and get some cool stuff!
Best o'luck to ya!

Banks
Didn't catch the glitch...I am MST...and I was picking my kids up at school...came home, saw the posts...but the glitch had been fixed far too quickly...don't you wish the bad glitches could be fixed as quickly!...LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:40 AM   #773
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Didn't catch the glitch...I am MST...and I was picking my kids up at school...came home, saw the posts...but the glitch had been fixed far too quickly...don't you wish the bad glitches could be fixed as quickly!...LOL
Ha! Fixing a bad glitch quickly?
You have SUCH a sense of humor!

We ARE Americans, but aren't in the states right now - so that means sans-prizes for our kiddos (just one more of a THOUSAND reasons that they can use against us to say we should go back to the states - thanks Ganz!). In this situation, it is actually NOT Ganz, fo rthe record. It is Universal Studios that did not give Ganz the rights to use the prizes/pet outside of the US. To limit/protect the dissemination of the items/images, it limited it to the US, only. BUMMER for all the Canadians & others living/working outside of the states! BUT typical for these kinds of promotions. And just 'cause I understand it, doesn't mean I LIKE it or agree with it!

Now get some rest, froggy!
Banks
Old 03-04-2011, 01:42 AM   #774
Tinkerbell52
Webkinz :)

Tinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond reputeTinkerbell52 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello to All, My experience with this event so far has been great on two of my four accounts. On Wednesday I won 1 ea EB Pet on my 2 personal accts; yesterday, a shirt on one acct and a beret on the other. Today I won the jelly beans. My other 2 accts are listed to my Grand-daughter with her email, etc. and I have not seen the advertisement once on either of those two accts. Has anyone else had this problem? It is frustrating and will be hard to explain to a pre-teen why she has no prizes. Otherwise, this event is Great....I just love EB!
Tinkerbell52 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:42 AM   #775

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I just did all my accounts and the ones I babysit. I didn't get ANY duplicates of prizes. Yesterday I got 3 shirts and 2 berets. Today there was one beret (if I recall correctly) but on an account that didn't get it yesterday. All the others got the plate of jellybeans.

I have a feeling that if we have a particular prize on an account already, the next day we'll be given something else -- until we've collected one of each prize. I wonder if after that we won't get any more prizes. .... In other words, we have the month to get the bunny and one each of the prizes. (If in the U.S. or with a family member/trusted friend who can do an account, that is. ) I remember seeing that a rep told someone the promo would go until April 1st when the movie opens.

I'm really sad to hear that Ganz changed programming so the pet codes will only work on the account they were won on. I was looking forward to sharing 3 of them since I only "needed" one.
That hasn't proven the case for us . So far I've had 4 accounts get the exact same item they got yesterday. I decided to space my accounts throughout the day now insteading of doing them all at once since all I have are shirts and berets. Hopefully this will help.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:46 AM   #776

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
That hasn't proven the case for us . So far I've had 4 accounts get the exact same item they got yesterday. I decided to space my accounts throughout the day now insteading of doing them all at once since all I have are shirts and berets. Hopefully this will help.
That would be a good idea to try -- I also got many duplicates. And no chicks at all yet. But if this goes on until early April, I expect we will be overrun by these prizes. I am thrilled to have several bunnies -- and a few chicks will be fun to have too. Wish the shirt was not one of these prizes though, something else would have made more sense.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:47 AM   #777

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Unhappy Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Now wouldn't that be a novelty? Good glitch - last a long time; bad glitch - fixed immediately. I'm Alberta MST time also, I too missed the glitch. Now Ganz has even taken away any e-bay hopes with their new ruling. As my darling DD would say "sad face".
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #778
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
Now wouldn't that be a novelty? Good glitch - last a long time; bad glitch - fixed immediately. I'm Alberta MST time also, I too missed the glitch. Now Ganz has even taken away any e-bay hopes with their new ruling. As my darling DD would say "sad face".
Just had to say your LOVE BUG idea is awesome!!! I'd vote for it

*** Hey Ganz... here's an idea for next February!!!! ***
Old 03-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #779

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Tinkerbell52
Hello to All, My experience with this event so far has been great on two of my four accounts. On Wednesday I won 1 ea EB Pet on my 2 personal accts; yesterday, a shirt on one acct and a beret on the other. Today I won the jelly beans. My other 2 accts are listed to my Grand-daughter with her email, etc. and I have not seen the advertisement once on either of those two accts. Has anyone else had this problem? It is frustrating and will be hard to explain to a pre-teen why she has no prizes. Otherwise, this event is Great....I just love EB!
The first day I tried on 2 accounts for 4 hours before I decided to come on here to see what my problem was, smile. Looks like most of the people who don't see the add have their 3rd party ads turned off. Just pull up the page with all your pets on it in the bottom left corner and then click on the my options tab, it should be unchecked. Ours were locked and I filled out the form on the sign in page under the help section i believe and Gantz unlocked them the next day and we got the bunnies.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #780

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Thanks. I've doodled them for years. I thought it would make a cute Webbie plush.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: