Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 12:51 AM   #761
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

why do people want the chick so much? i mean its cute and all but id rather have like, i symbol flying saucer
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #762

kkryss is just really nicekkryss is just really nice

IT WAS A GLITCH NOT ONLY FOR CANADIAN ACOOUNTS!I LIVE IN EUROPE AND LAST NIGHT AT 12,15 AM EUROPE TIME I FOUND THE AD AT MY EUROPEAN ACCOUNT AND NOW I HAVE A BUNNY!!MISS BROWNY!!!I'M SO HAPPY!!!
kkryss is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #763
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I just did all my accounts and the ones I babysit. I didn't get ANY duplicates of prizes. Yesterday I got 3 shirts and 2 berets. Today there was one beret (if I recall correctly) but on an account that didn't get it yesterday. All the others got the plate of jellybeans.

I have a feeling that if we have a particular prize on an account already, the next day we'll be given something else -- until we've collected one of each prize. I wonder if after that we won't get any more prizes. .... In other words, we have the month to get the bunny and one each of the prizes. (If in the U.S. or with a family member/trusted friend who can do an account, that is. ) I remember seeing that a rep told someone the promo would go until April 1st when the movie opens.

I'm really sad to hear that Ganz changed programming so the pet codes will only work on the account they were won on. I was looking forward to sharing 3 of them since I only "needed" one.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #764

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

Does Anyone know how long this is suppose to last, please?
Mibear72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #765
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Mibear72
Does Anyone know how long this is suppose to last, please?
Hello Mibear!
I believe it is supposed to last till the movie opens, on April 1st!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #766
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by kkryss
IT WAS A GLITCH NOT ONLY FOR CANADIAN ACOOUNTS!I LIVE IN EUROPE AND LAST NIGHT AT 12,15 AM EUROPE TIME I FOUND THE AD AT MY EUROPEAN ACCOUNT AND NOW I HAVE A BUNNY!!MISS BROWNY!!!I'M SO HAPPY!!!
kkryss,
Congrats for you! SO happy for you!
Rats!

That was our six am, and I was in bed! Sick & trying to sleep!
Bummer!
We ONLY see the choclate eggs - NO OTHER PRIZES at ALL!
We have 50 eggs - no bunnies. NO shirts. No stuffed animals. NOTHING!

Blessings,
Banks
Old 03-04-2011, 01:16 AM   #767
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

View Post Originally Posted by Gram2Four
I just got finished with all our accounts and did notice lots got same item as yesterday so it seems the prizes after the bunny are random
View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I just did all my accounts and the ones I babysit. I didn't get ANY duplicates of prizes. Yesterday I got 3 shirts and 2 berets. Today there was one beret (if I recall correctly) but on an account that didn't get it yesterday. All the others got the plate of jellybeans.

I have a feeling that if we have a particular prize on an account already, the next day we'll be given something else -- until we've collected one of each prize. I wonder if after that we won't get any more prizes. .... In other words, we have the month to get the bunny and one each of the prizes. (If in the U.S. or with a family member/trusted friend who can do an account, that is. ) I remember seeing that a rep told someone the promo would go until April 1st when the movie opens.

I'm really sad to hear that Ganz changed programming so the pet codes will only work on the account they were won on. I was looking forward to sharing 3 of them since I only "needed" one.
Hi WebCats, I quoted my earlier post and just counted 10 of the 22 accounts I take care got the same item yesterday and today. Most were hats or jellybeans only one got the chick today. Hopefully before it ends we will get at least one of each
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:20 AM   #768

Mibear72 is on a distinguished road

Thank you. I have to call Ganz tomorrow. My 4 year old accidently locked the pop up on off. She has been crying for the bunny. LOL I am glad to know I still have a chance to win it for her. Thanks.
Mibear72 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:24 AM   #769
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
why do people want the chick so much? i mean its cute and all but id rather have like, i symbol flying saucer
You've confused me...you would prefer a flying saucer??? There are 4 gifts that were being given out thus far...the checkered shirt, beret, plate of jelly beans and the chick...those are the specific items we are talking about...where does the flying saucer come in?

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 03-04-2011 at 01:30 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:27 AM   #770
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Mibear72
Thank you. I have to call Ganz tomorrow. My 4 year old accidently locked the pop up on off. She has been crying for the bunny. LOL I am glad to know I still have a chance to win it for her. Thanks.
Mibear,
You are so welcome.
If ads are turned off, they can't be turned back on for 30 days - I DO hope if you call Ganz they might be able to help you out, but I'm not sure. If its just your pop-up blocker, that's a different story, and shouldn't affect your WW advertisements. Just don't want you to get your hopes up. Hope they can fix that & you have a chance to win the prizes for your daughter!

Have a great day!
Banks

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: