Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 10:47 PM   #741
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
OMG my Adobe keeps crashing!! Is this normal??
FWIW I got a notice to update my Adobe this morning - did, and haven't had any problem since. Yours may not be the same issue, but maybe worth a look to see if there's an update.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #742
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I just got a bunny on each of four accounts - it took half an hour. On three accounts the ads were on the first page after I logged in.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:50 PM   #743
mich1333
Webkinz :)

mommyhenderson has a spectacular aura aboutmommyhenderson has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I am one of the lucky Canadians that was able to get the codes on all of our accounts, this morning I had 9 codes that I could donate...2 I did at random just because.
Now I find that none of them are good for anyone, very sad...I thought I was doing so good and would make at least a few people happy.
mommyhenderson is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:53 PM   #744
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by florida
I just got a bunny on each of four accounts - it took half an hour. On three accounts the ads were on the first page after I logged in.
Congrats!
Yeah, it seems like you find them there a lot.
View Post Originally Posted by mommyhenderson
I am one of the lucky Canadians that was able to get the codes on all of our accounts, this morning I had 9 codes that I could donate...2 I did at random just because.
Now I find that none of them are good for anyone, very sad...I thought I was doing so good and would make at least a few people happy.
Thank you for being so thoughtful.
Yes, its very disappointing the codes donated can't be used. I know many people would be ecstatic!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:31 PM   #745

parkinsonpansy is on a distinguished road

Just click back and forth between the kinzville park map and the newspaper and you should evenually find the ad for the rabbit and click the top of the ad. I clicked the bottom at first and it sent me to the Hop website.
parkinsonpansy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:32 PM   #746

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Angry Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
GANZ makes my life difficult.

Why o why does Ganz do this to us.

Its always like this you go from happy to sad with this company!!!
I know its so frustrating.
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #747
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

I Just went on an old account that was just opened by New rule "Never Expire" Well I just adopted a bunny and I got to kinz post things??? They really did change things around
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:44 PM   #748
1234swees

kinzscout is an unknown quantity at this point

ohno! What about the codes we donated? It's too bad they will be left unused, while millions of international players won't be able to get the Hopping Bunny!
kinzscout is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:49 PM   #749
e will, we will rock

Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!Mercury is the cats pajamas!

WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ganz PLEASE switch it back so Canadians can play too
Mercury is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 12:00 AM   #750
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Mercury
WWWWWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Ganz PLEASE switch it back so Canadians can play too
I'm sorry that things changed!! Isn't Ganz out of Canada? They really NEED to make things like this for everyone!!! You know someone should start a thread to contact ganz and tell them how really unfair this is to everyone outside of the US

Good Luck to everyone
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: