Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 10:13 PM   #731
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Thank you does not begin to express how you have made me feel!
In NO WAY should you feel bad...I am jubilant that you got in there in the nick of time....!!!!
Aww, thank you!Your so kind-hearted!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:17 PM   #732
Webkinz :)

yooperkid is on a distinguished road

anyone know how you get the chick plush? I was hoping to get it, but didn;t this time. Can I try the ad again tomorrow to try for the plush or the hat?
yooperkid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:20 PM   #733
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

GANZ makes my life difficult.
My daughter put that block on her account and then could not get the bunny code to come up she said so I gave her a code off of my account yesterday and now today I got a bunny code off of our spare account one of my kids does not play anymore and went to put it on my account and it wont work

Why o why does Ganz do this to us.

Its always like this you go from happy to sad with this company!!!
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:23 PM   #734
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Me and my siblings ALL got the Hopping Bunny! Thanks Ganz! And thanks WI for letting me know!
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:24 PM   #735
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by yooperkid
anyone know how you get the chick plush? I was hoping to get it, but didn;t this time. Can I try the ad again tomorrow to try for the plush or the hat?
They are given out randomly. You can try again tomorrow Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Me and my siblings ALL got the Hopping Bunny! Thanks Ganz! And thanks WI for letting me know!
Congrats on your new adoptions!
Old 03-03-2011, 10:25 PM   #736

yooperkid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They are given out randomly. You can try again tomorrow Good luck!
Thank you. Do you know how long they are doing it for?
yooperkid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:28 PM   #737
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by molly8916
My daughter put that block on her account and then could not get the bunny code to come up she said so I gave her a code off of my account yesterday and now today I got a bunny code off of our spare account one of my kids does not play anymore and went to put it on my account and it wont work

You can only activate the code on the account you got it from.

If you want to undue the ad block thing, but forgot security question:
View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Click Customer service, account issues, "I forgot my security question for turning off ads" and fill out the information. Or you can try calling them (you need to be 18 or have an adult call for you).

Good luck! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.

View Post Originally Posted by yooperkid
Thank you. Do you know how long they are doing it for?
Nope, sorry.
Quote:
At this point we are not certain if/when the Hopping Bunnies may return, or how long this promotion will last. As soon as more information is revealed, we will bring it to you here.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:31 PM   #738
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
You can only activate the code on the account you got it from.

If you want to undue the ad block thing, but forgot security question:

Good luck! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me.

Nope, sorry.
Thanks for the info. She tried it to see if it worked last week and this week they put up a promotion.
So now I am stuck with no bunny on my account because I gave her mine yesterday.
I wish Ganz had not done this.
molly8916 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:33 PM   #739
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

Thanks for the info. She tried it to see if it worked last week and this week they put up a promotion.
So now I am stuck with no bunny on my account because I gave her mine yesterday.
I wish Ganz had not done this.
Ganz can be, well . . . surprising at times.
Old 03-03-2011, 10:39 PM   #740

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I think that sums up Gantz in a nutshell. One of the few children's sites that can keep finding ways to make everyone happy and excited about something and then all within a few minutes (glitches or biased selling with deluxe) have them sad.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: