Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 09:57 PM   #721

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I guess the Hop ads found on Canadian accounts earlier were just a "glitch".

Why are the good glitches always short-lived?
Yes -- it does seem that Ganz can fix some things quickly!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 10:00 PM   #722

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I know that I am more than likely just repeating what someone else has already said here, but I think that ALL of the "click and get a prize" promotions, should be open to ALL Webkinz players EVERYWHERE, or not at all! I don't care if the movie company says Ganz can't do that. Ganz should just politely reply, "Then we won't have the contest, nor promote your film.". Yes, it was really nice to get a free virtual pet, but it's NOT nice that other countries, especially our awesome Canadian friends, can't get it. These movies will be shown in their countries soon, just like here. Why can't they enjoy getting a special prize, too? I got two codes for two accounts. If I had known ahead of time, I would have sent one code to be given to one of the Canadian Webkinz Lovers!

Come on, Ganz! Do what's right! Stand by ALL your Webkinz Players! Let's show the World that Webkinz World cherishes and takes care of each other! I will continue to hope that Ganz and the movie company, will release the little Hopping Bunny to everyone!

Star Child
I agree -- it maybe some restriction the studio has -- but every WW player should be able to get one, as you say they will be able to see the movie!

I did donate several codes, but now it seem like they won't be able to be used. So sad, little unadopted bunnies with so many WI would be webbie parents wanting to adopt.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #723
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
Aw, that stinks that only American accounts are aloud to get these prizes. I feel so bad for my Canadian friends! I hope some how that a few Canadian members can just some how get a prize.

I just got one before... I bet these pets are adorable!
I snagged a bunny while it was fluked. Now I feel really bad about it.

Congrats on your new adoption!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #724
Luv4Lollipops

Hey all! Any luck for Canada yet again?
Old 03-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #725
Webkinz :)

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Don't feel at all bad about your bunny! Consider yourself lucky. Congratulations!!
I guess your little bunny must have 2 lucky feet!
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #726
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by 4chocolate7
I missed it!!! WHY?!
It's not over yet.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:05 PM   #727
Webkinz :)

parkinsonpansy is on a distinguished road

I just got one i followed someones advice to go back and worth between the park map and newspaper it does not show up in club house
parkinsonpansy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:07 PM   #728
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Hey all! Any luck for Canada yet again?
Not since the fluke.
View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Don't feel at all bad about your bunny! Consider yourself lucky. Congratulations!!
I guess your little bunny must have 2 lucky feet!
Aww, thank you! Your so sweet!
View Post Originally Posted by parkinsonpansy
I just got one i followed someones advice to go back and worth between the park map and newspaper it does not show up in club house
Great advice!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #729
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by parkinsonpansy
Congrats! That is what I did to get my bunnies.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #730
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I know that I am more than likely just repeating what someone else has already said here, but I think that ALL of the "click and get a prize" promotions, should be open to ALL Webkinz players EVERYWHERE, or not at all! I don't care if the movie company says Ganz can't do that. Ganz should just politely reply, "Then we won't have the contest, nor promote your film.". Yes, it was really nice to get a free virtual pet, but it's NOT nice that other countries, especially our awesome Canadian friends, can't get it. These movies will be shown in their countries soon, just like here. Why can't they enjoy getting a special prize, too? I got two codes for two accounts. If I had known ahead of time, I would have sent one code to be given to one of the Canadian Webkinz Lovers!

Come on, Ganz! Do what's right! Stand by ALL your Webkinz Players! Let's show the World that Webkinz World cherishes and takes care of each other! I will continue to hope that Ganz and the movie company, will release the little Hopping Bunny to everyone!

Star Child
Thank you does not begin to express how you have made me feel!
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
In NO WAY should you feel bad...I am jubilant that you got in there in the nick of time....!!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: