Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #711
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by AMB531
I already got the shirt in the gift box...I wanted a different prize.
The prizes are random. You can try again tomorrow. Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
Wait, if you get a code on an account and decide to donate it, it wouldn't work on anyone else's account then, right? I am so confused!

View Post Originally Posted by AMB531
I got a shirt but it won't let me play it again. Can I still get the other prizes???
Once per day. Good luck tomorrow!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 09:37 PM   #712
Webkinz :)

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

Yeah ! I just got bunnies on 2 accounts I bet once you get a bunny the next days you only get the other prizes.

Only took about 10 minutes to get the add kept going between map and newspaper.
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:39 PM   #713

pieisawesome defies all odds
pieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all oddspieisawesome defies all odds

Aargh. What's kinda sad is after you get the prize, a whole lot of the ads start appearing after 30-60 minutes of looking
pieisawesome is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #714

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

I guess the Hop ads found on Canadian accounts earlier were just a "glitch".

Why are the good glitches always short-lived?
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:45 PM   #715
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
I guess the Hop ads found on Canadian accounts earlier were just a "glitch".

Why are the good glitches always short-lived?
Yes, most likely a fluke.
I honestly have no answer for that one.

View Post Originally Posted by s7sma
Yeah ! I just got bunnies on 2 accounts I bet once you get a bunny the next days you only get the other prizes.

Only took about 10 minutes to get the add kept going between map and newspaper.
Congrats!
Thanks for the tip!
Old 03-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #716

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

I missed it!!! WHY?!
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:48 PM   #717

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I know that I am more than likely just repeating what someone else has already said here, but I think that ALL of the "click and get a prize" promotions, should be open to ALL Webkinz players EVERYWHERE, or not at all! I don't care if the movie company says Ganz can't do that. Ganz should just politely reply, "Then we won't have the contest, nor promote your film.". Yes, it was really nice to get a free virtual pet, but it's NOT nice that other countries, especially our awesome Canadian friends, can't get it. These movies will be shown in their countries soon, just like here. Why can't they enjoy getting a special prize, too? I got two codes for two accounts. If I had known ahead of time, I would have sent one code to be given to one of the Canadian Webkinz Lovers!

Come on, Ganz! Do what's right! Stand by ALL your Webkinz Players! Let's show the World that Webkinz World cherishes and takes care of each other! I will continue to hope that Ganz and the movie company, will release the little Hopping Bunny to everyone!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:50 PM   #718

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child
I know that I am more than likely just repeating what someone else has already said here, but I think that ALL of the "click and get a prize" promotions, should be open to ALL Webkinz players EVERYWHERE, or not at all! I don't care if the movie company says Ganz can't do that. Ganz should just politely reply, "Then we won't have the contest, nor promote your film.". Yes, it was really nice to get a free virtual pet, but it's NOT nice that other countries, especially our awesome Canadian friends, can't get it. These movies will be shown in their countries soon, just like here. Why can't they enjoy getting a special prize, too? I got two codes for two accounts. If I had known ahead of time, I would have sent one code to be given to one of the Canadian Webkinz Lovers!

Come on, Ganz! Do what's right! Stand by ALL your Webkinz Players! Let's show the World that Webkinz World cherishes and takes care of each other! I will continue to hope that Ganz and the movie company, will release the little Hopping Bunny to everyone!

Star Child
i agree but I think Ganz just wants money. They seem greedy
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #719
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Star Child

Star Child
Very well said.

View Post Originally Posted by 4chocolate7
I missed it!!! WHY?!
What do you mean?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #720
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Aw, that stinks that only American accounts are aloud to get these prizes. I feel so bad for my Canadian friends! I hope some how that a few Canadian members can just some how get a prize.

I just got one before... I bet these pets are adorable!
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: