Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #61
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

i just got all 8 accounts bunnies. the AD was there when i first logged in , i watched the video did the challenge and then they asked for the username and password. i did it and it said i won the rabbit. The AD was still there so i just kept doing the same thing for all accounts off the one add. But I also checked to see if i could send more then one to my account and it said oops you did this , come back tomorrow
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #62
Love my girls♥
Webkinz :)

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

Good morning! I was able to pick up another Hopping Bunny this morning, for my youngest daughter's account. The new prizes look cute.
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:32 AM   #63
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have not been asked to insert my WWID or password. It is possible they have changed the programming, but I would be very leery of it until I have heard for sure...
Thanks, dragonbird

I agree, I'm gonna wait and see if we hear any more about it...

Hugs!
Pam

-----------------------------------------------
Update: I just tried it again after logging in and out and got the checkered shirt without having to enter my username and password.

Maybe it was just a temporary glitch...

Last edited by ldskinzkid; 03-03-2011 at 08:32 AM..
ldskinzkid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:36 AM   #64

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
This is just too cute!

Click the image to open in full size.
Awww, that is so cute. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to find one in the trading room, seeing as I unfortunately moved to the wrong side of the border.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:37 AM   #65
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Good Morning all Is it the same AD that we clicked on to receive the the Hopping Bunny code? Does anyone know what the AD looks like if it is different and where in WW it's being spotted? Thanks for the help! Keep well
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #66
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

it's the same ad as yesterday. good luck!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #67

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by slbradshaw
This is just too cute!

Click the image to open in full size.
That is really cute, thanks for sharing the picture.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:38 AM   #68

()mega has disabled reputation

Question Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I tested on two separate accounts. It looks like the egg flying right now is taking up to 15 minutes between eggs. Anyone else confirm this, on how often the eggs are flying by?
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:40 AM   #69
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

The plushie is too cute! Thanks for sharing the picture. I have been awarded 2 Pink Berets, and 1 Bunny Code so far this morning.
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #70
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
it's the same ad as yesterday. good luck!

Thank you for the quick response.

I guess the system knows whether or not you already received a Bunny code and so it gives you the next prize? Is that the case? Does someone who has one the next prize know? Thanks a bunch of bunnies
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: