Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #651
Luv4Lollipops

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I live in Alberta and I'm like *edited to remove time. It reveals a close location to where you may live. -missgnomie from the border...... I heard if you're close enough to the border it will think you're kind of in the states... Hopefully! I CANNOT GIVE UP!!

Last edited by MissGnomie; 03-03-2011 at 08:26 PM.. Reason: ,
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #652
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
seriously! REALLY! OMG! i need to find this ad. where'd u find it?
View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
At this point there have been no reports of Canadian users finding it since 5:30kt. It looks like it was a glitch, but please keep us updated if things change.
^^^
I'm so sorry.

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
I live in Alberta and from the border...... I heard if you're close enough to the border it will think you're kind of in the states... Hopefully! I CANNOT GIVE UP!!
We can do it!
(Hi fellow Albertan! xD)

Last edited by mickey26; 03-03-2011 at 08:28 PM..
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #653
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
^^^
I'm so sorry.
great. im so stupid. i was on the computer since 4.and i didnt go on webkinz world that time. i just missed out. aghh -.-
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:23 PM   #654

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I donated a code yesterday. The day when we can use them on any account. Will it still work for a W.I giveaway?
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #655
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
I donated a code yesterday. The day when we can use them on any account. Will it still work for a W.I giveaway?
Seems like it wont.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:25 PM   #656
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
It is Universal's policy...Just like the Chipette costume was a Canada only thing. But it is Ganz's policy to shut down the codes on Ebay...
But they quickly came out with a statement when they realized how unfair it was letting everyone know they would be available to everyone....
View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
speaking of chipette costume the green popstar dress from the chipette's is on sale now at the kinzstyle outlet! just saying
...hmmm...available to all users!!!

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Universal may have set the restrictions, but Ganz chose to accept money from Universal and run this promotion knowing many members would be excluded and upset by this exclusion.
I mentioned this yesterday...Ganz has a final say in what happens on their site...and this really is unacceptable...very, very bad PR!!!
View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
I live in Alberta and I'm like a half hour away from the border...... I heard if you're close enough to the border it will think you're kind of in the states... Hopefully! I CANNOT GIVE UP!!
View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
^^^
I'm so sorry.

We can do it!
(Hi fellow Albertan! xD)
Hello fellow Albertans...gee...maybe we're 'neighbors'....LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #657
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Hello fellow Albertans...gee...maybe we're 'neighbors'....LOL
xD. Hi!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #658
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

fellow albertain hello im far from the border but i still got the bunneh..... eh who knows but i hope ganz comes to their senses! gtg bye everypeeoples
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #659
Luv4Lollipops

I'm not actually Albertan guys... LOL I'm Manitoban but I moved... XD
Old 03-03-2011, 08:32 PM   #660

Arbor Grace is a glorious beacon of lightArbor Grace is a glorious beacon of light

I'm from BC and I still dont see the ads..
Arbor Grace is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: