Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #631
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
It is Universal's policy...Just like the Chipette costume was a Canada only thing. But it is Ganz's policy to shut down the codes on Ebay...
speaking of chipette costume the green popstar dress from the chipette's is on sale now at the kinzstyle outlet! just saying
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #632

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
So am I understanding right that the bunny codes can only be used on the accounts they were received? Meaning it will do us no good to donate codes for our Canadian family? If so that is very unfair and upsetting! I was going to donate a couple of buny codes. Can someone please help me with this! Thanks
I tested this yesterday and I did enter a code on an account other than the one I recieved it on.

So unless they have changed something today the donated codes should work fine. I donated some yesterday so I hope this has not changed today!

____

I see they DID change something today -- what a shame a few people spoiled this for so many.

Last edited by CheekyDB; 03-03-2011 at 09:09 PM..
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:09 PM   #633

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
They must have realized this was being done...and they obviously really don't want anyone else getting their hands on the bunnies...I find this unbelievable that they are changing it part way through...and no one can blame this change on Universal...right Ganz?
Thank goodness I logged in my e-bay purchase right away last night - my bunny is safe (not mentioning his name in case Ganz decides to lop him off my account). Yep, here we were ticked off at Universal yesterday, but this programming change is definitely a Ganz stunt - I swear they have a sadistic side, the more they can make their customers suffer, the happier they feel........
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #634

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
I don't think it is all Ganz, I think part of it is Universal
Universal may have set the restrictions, but Ganz chose to accept money from Universal and run this promotion knowing many members would be excluded and upset by this exclusion.
webbimom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #635
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzMom28
Thanks Lightning Bolt and Mickey...this is very heartbreaking, I wanted to share my codes with those of us who was not able to participate. I understand it's not Ganz's fault....but it's just not fair...I'm so sorry wish I could have shared
Thank you. Your intentions are pure.
I would have like to share a few with my fellow Canadians.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #636

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

;'( i give up now.
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:12 PM   #637

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Just saw a few in a row but now can't find another one.

If your account is in Canada and you have your friend or grandma or someone log on for you from the US, will this help you find one?
Yes. It would work this way. Please remember that sharing your account information on WI is NOT allowed. This puts your account at risk, as someone could add a pet and have access then no matter what, it's just not a safe position to put your account in.

Also asking, giving, trading, or gifting codes is not allowed on WI either. This includes posting on the forums, visitor messages, or even private messages. Although it does not look like the new codes (and possibly the older ones) can be gifted any longer.

Just a reminder, we want this to be fun for everyone on the forums.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #638
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by webbimom
Universal may have set the restrictions, but Ganz chose to accept money from Universal and run this promotion knowing many members would be excluded and upset by this exclusion.
I agree with your statement
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #639
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
;'( i give up now.
Aww, don't give up. We can do it!

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Yes. It would work this way. Please remember that sharing your account information on WI is NOT allowed. This puts your account at risk, as someone could add a pet and have access then no matter what, it's just not a safe position to put your account in.

Also asking, giving, trading, or gifting codes is not allowed on WI either. This includes posting on the forums, visitor messages, or even private messages. Although it does not look like the new codes (and possibly the older ones) can be gifted any longer.

Just a reminder, we want this to be fun for everyone on the forums.
Thank you for the reminder, MissG!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #640

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We were able to get the bunny yesterday and a prize today on 2 expired accounts, for those who are wondering. Adopting the bunny DOES extend your account!
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: