Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #611
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
i used to think ganx=z was awesome, im changing my monnd now totally not awesome, not fair to be excluded
I don't think it is all Ganz, I think part of it is Universal
lightning bolt is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 PM   #612
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Luv4Lollipops
Are you Canadian????!!!!!! I really want one, hopefully Canadians can still get it..
i agree to! cause im canadian and i cant find one >.< which is pretty irritating >.<
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #613
Luv4Lollipops

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
i agree to! cause im canadian and i cant find one >.< which is pretty irritating >.<
I know It's SO unfair!
Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #614
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
I think this is so people do not sell the codes on Ebay
You may very well be absolutely correct...however, to me this is proof positive that Ganz is running this promotion...not Universal...Universal cannot shut down Webkinz servers, only Ganz can...and only Ganz can make the changes you are seeing on the new letters...and only Ganz can right this wrong!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #615
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by iamsunshine1978
That was the ad I clicked on. The same one I had used on my account to get my free pet. It didn't work though. Strange. Are you sure?
I am sorry that it didn't work. I wonder if they changed things.

I had two friends from different areas in the US mention that they used the bunny to activate a "free" account that had previously expired.

I hope that you are able work soon!
Smile4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:02 PM   #616
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Guessing they limited where the code could be used because of Ebay. There is LOTS of them for sale on ebay!
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #617
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #618

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

still looking for a ad. hopefully some generous people from the US can donate codes to WI !
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #619
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Guessing they limited where the code could be used because of Ebay. There is LOTS of them for sale on ebay!
There is an easy solution to ensuring this doesn't happen....make the pet available to ALL players so no one has to resort to buying....HELLO GANZ!!!!...lol
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #620
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

totally right!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: