Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:52 AM   #51
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

oh i can do the challnge in wkn today. in wkz only no in ww. i just clicked on the "video challenge" ad in ww. so today i can do for small prize, but yesterday i cannot did it for the big prize. and you know that i want the big prize (the bunny), not the small prizes
oh and i am not from usa, so its not for usa only...
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #52

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

I got bunny yesterday.
I got shirt today.
How are people getting the chick?
Its so cute. Help...
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:57 AM   #53
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Weird..Oh well I didn't want the pink hat anyway. I adopted my 5 hopping bunnies last night and enjoyed the prizes.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:02 AM   #54

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Trance Gemini
I got bunny yesterday.
I got shirt today.
How are people getting the chick?
Its so cute. Help...
You can get 1 RANDOM prize per day. The prizes we know of are (besides the Hopping Bunny) are the shirt,plate of jelly beans,pink beret, & the plush chick.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:07 AM   #55
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

My sister didn't find the ad yesterday but I just found it on her account and watched the video. She was awarded the bunny today! Yeah! So maybe it's one of those things that it's the first day you watch it, you get the bunny.
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #56
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i was pleasantly surprised to see new prizes this morning. since you can only adopt one bunny per account, the only reason i would need anymore would be to donate here for give aways.
i got 3 berets and 2 checkered shirts this morning and they are all kinzpostable....yippee!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:08 AM   #57
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Morning all

Quick question...my daughter did the challenge from her account (clicked the banner in WW) and got the Pink Beret...it was automatically put in her dock (she got the "Congratulations" pop-up with the picture of the beret)...when I did it from my account I got a pop-up asking for my username and password to get the prize

I'm afraid to give that out in case it's a scam or virus or something...anyone else have t enter their username and password to get their prize?

Please help!
Thanks,
Pam
ldskinzkid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:10 AM   #58

LMPhilbric is an unknown quantity at this point

I just received a hopping bunny code and it worked.
LMPhilbric is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:11 AM   #59
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Morning all

Quick question...my daughter did the challenge from her account (clicked the banner in WW) and got the Pink Beret...it was automatically put in her dock (she got the "Congratulations" pop-up with the picture of the beret)...when I did it from my account I got a pop-up asking for my username and password to get the prize

I'm afraid to give that out in case it's a scam or virus or something...anyone else have t enter their username and password to get their prize?

Please help!
Thanks,
Pam
I have not been asked to insert my WWID or password. It is possible they have changed the programming, but I would be very leery of it until I have heard for sure...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 08:14 AM   #60

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

❀☆♡☮♪♫ I want the Chick Plush. It is cute. ❀☆♡☮♪♫
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: