Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #561
Webkinz :)

DivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to allDivaDancing14 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

im not seeing the ad anywhere D: how does the ad look like? maybe it was a glitch or something. i hope not. i really want the hopping bunny.
DivaDancing14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #562

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

You need to be in WW. Change pages until the ad on the right changes to the bunny.

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
awesome (: im canadian so hopefully i can find the movie "HOP" advertisement. so far it hasnt popped up on my webkinz world account as of yet. i have a question to find this advertisement do i go on webkinz world or webkinz newz? :S
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #563
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by Arbor Grace
Well, I think I will give up trying until I hear for sure that this has been extended to Canadians...
This is simply too frustrating and too time consuming...
Agreed.
I'm just hanging around this thread, answering peoples questions the best I can, xD.
View Post Originally Posted by Katieawesome8
Oh my goodness!!! Thank you so much for directing me there. I didn't know it was there!!!
The best of luck to you! I know you can do it!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #564
Forever A

indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade
indigoseeker is a saintly comradeindigoseeker is a saintly comrade

This has turned into a horrible promotion. I will boycott the movie for sure now. I am unable to log in any of my codes even on the corresponding accounts. I keep getting a message that the code has already been used.
indigoseeker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #565

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

on my account and shared account got a beret...on niece's got a checkered shirt and on mom's got a chick.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:43 PM   #566
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by DivaDancing14
im not seeing the ad anywhere D: how does the ad look like? maybe it was a glitch or something. i hope not. i really want the hopping bunny.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-683827/
Old 03-03-2011, 07:44 PM   #567
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
I checked my ads page on my expired account and the box is not checked. Also a box pops up that says you can only turn ads off if you have an active account. So I am wondering if they are not going to let people with expired accounts get the free bunny.
i got a bunny on two expiered accounts yesterday
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:44 PM   #568
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by indigoseeker
This has turned into a horrible promotion. I will boycott the movie for sure now. I am unable to log in any of my codes even on the corresponding accounts. I keep getting a message that the code has already been used.
May help-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-used-683857/
Old 03-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #569

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Ugh! Now we can't find ANY ads again. We managed to get 4 accounts done. they have disappeared, but a new ad has replaced them, one with a video trailer. this one can be in full size, too. I guess it is good advertising to keep us all clicking....
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:45 PM   #570
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I am also not seeing the ads again - they were there for about 15 mins. Bu this is typical of teh ads promotions - they go on and off.
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: