Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #531
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
OMG my Adobe keeps crashing!! Is this normal??
Probably because a ton of people are on webkinz right now.
My comp is barely holding up! LOL
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 PM   #532
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by babs
I am so glad to here those in Canada can get codes for the hopping bunny..good for you. Congrats to you all.
Are we sure about this??? I have not seen even one ad on my accounts...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #533
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

why is it that yesterday i got the add for the bunny with adds turned off but can not get it today
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #534
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Are we sure about this??? I have not seen even one ad on my accounts...
They last one found on a Canadian account was 5:26 KT (for me).
Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 PM   #535
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by calabelle
OOOH There are TWO ads for HOP?!?! OMG!

I am thinking of you Munchies! I hope you get ur bunny!!!!!! and prizes are kpostable so you will be able to get them...

off to keep looking!

There are two ads, that resemble each other. The one that has animation on the top part goes to a site for the movie. The one without the animation pops up a little box that has the trailer and the game. You click the watch trailer button.
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #536

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I don't get what you mean by it won't be affected. What won't? I am going to go and check my ads button to see if it is checked or not.

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
I would ♥ to see the answer to this question. I was wondering myself. I'm pretty sure it won't be affected though.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #537

Katieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud ofKatieawesome8 has much to be proud of

This is the only ad I've seen:

Spoiler: show

Congratulations to everyone else who got some awesome prizes!!
Katieawesome8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 PM   #538
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by las
why is it that yesterday i got the add for the bunny with adds turned off but can not get it today
You need to turn the ads on.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #539
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by las
do not understand. if todays prizes are third party adds why was the add for the bunny not third party
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 PM   #540
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
I don't get what you mean by it won't be affected. What won't? I am going to go and check my ads button to see if it is checked or not.
You know how webkinz accounts no longer expire? I'm pretty sure you can get the ads on those.

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: