Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #511
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Oh they closed at 6
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #512
ants a REAL peacock!
Webkinz :)

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by sherylbeach
the codes given out yesterday have the same restrictions on them now.
Oh no! Does this mean the code I donated yesterday will not be able to be used by a non-USA person?
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:23 PM   #513
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Oh they closed at 6
Maybe tomorrow then? Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #514
Lil Kinz

bunnyfluff11 is on a distinguished road

Got it! Showed up for my mom and I around the same time. Keep looking, everyone!
bunnyfluff11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #515
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

sigh, this is annoying, there shouldnt be so hard to do all thus
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #516
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
Our "ads off" button is NOT checked, so we should be getting ads from everyone. If you were locked, you would be able to tell, is that correct? We were able to get ads yesterday - just nothing AT ALL tonight.
The adds button under your profile should be unchecked yes. Mine had a check mark and yes adds were popping up but just from WW and Ganz...not a third party, which this is considered. Here I thought all looked normal but that button was checked. Tech reset it for me and whaaaa laaaaa it now works. Hope this helps you.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #517
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyfluff11
Got it! Showed up for my mom and I around the same time. Keep looking, everyone!
Congrats!
We can do this, everyone! Woot woot!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #518
Gift Guru

fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible
fumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossiblefumble99 challenges the impossible

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Ads are showing again - just saw my first one in a while
fumble99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #519

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We finally got the ad!! After hours of searching. We completed the quiz and got a pink beret, but my daughter was hoping for a chick. The contest says one prize per account per day. Hopefully she will have a chance to win the chick tomorrow. Now, I will try the boys accounts - they will probably win the chick but won't be able to give it to their sister. I don't like the way this contest is running at all.
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:28 PM   #520
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
We finally got the ad!! After hours of searching. We completed the quiz and got a pink beret, but my daughter was hoping for a chick. The contest says one prize per account per day. Hopefully she will have a chance to win the chick tomorrow. Now, I will try the boys accounts - they will probably win the chick but won't be able to give it to their sister. I don't like the way this contest is running at all.
FINALLY!!!! Congrats....good luck with the boy's accounts.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: