Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #481
las
cure leukemia
Webkinz :)

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

join the club
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #482
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Grrr Adobe crashed!! Could that mean anything about the ads??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #483
sisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wondersisterbear wows us all with wonder

I have not seen ads in over 45 minutes (Im in mtn zone US). I saw plenty of ads earlier today and yesterday. I was able to get 2 of my daughters accts unlocked. I was pretty upset calling ganz. I had 7 locked accounts. I could only match up the pet codes for 2 accounts. The customer service rep had no patience. I try and save the pet tags but I did not write down which accounts they went with. We have alot of duplicates from lil kinz from walgreens deals. I knew the paswords to the accounts, I could name all the pets on the accounts but they would not unlock without the pet codes. I would think when you have bought over 300 pets for your kids they could be a little more helpful.

I have not been able to log bunnies in either, just get the server error message.
sisterbear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #484
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Oh, I'll keep trying though!!
That's the spirit!
Woot woot! We can do it!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:11 PM   #485
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Three adds popped right up while I was visiting Doug in the Collection room the last hour. They are still there.
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:12 PM   #486
.:: Autism Awareness

DappleApple is on a distinguished road

My sister's account is not showing the ad at all, we have searched for 2 days now. It is not Canadian, we live in the US. Any Ideas why it is not showing?
DappleApple is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #487

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by DappleApple
My sister's account is not showing the ad at all, we have searched for 2 days now. It is not Canadian, we live in the US. Any Ideas why it is not showing?
Hmm that's strange, maybe they ran out of codes......
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #488
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

People are having a few problems too on finding the ad.
Also read-- http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-683827/
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM   #489
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Not too happy with the newest change... I adopted a bunny from a different account (found one on a spare, but hadn't seen one on my main account), and can't use the code I finally got from my main account that already had a bunny. I didn't think it would affect anything, but hmm, it's GANZ, should have known better.
Munchies is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:14 PM   #490

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Have you checked to see if you have 3rd party ads disabled?
Go to my pets - > my options (it's a tab above) - > make sure the box is not checked.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: