Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 06:53 PM   #461
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

When was the last time Canadians saw the ads??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 06:56 PM   #462
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Well i am now a proud owner of 11 bunnies lol. I will be giving away the PSI at least lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #463
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
ARe the ads up still?
I haven't seen any in 55 minutes?
I would like to know if anybody has seen any in the past hour please
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #464
Unregistered

Does anyone know when this ends??? I cant find the ad and i really want one of these bunnies!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #465

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

wonder why ganz changed the way it was.
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:58 PM   #466
las
cure leukemia

las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!las is the cats pajamas!

not finding the add. anyone finding it?
las is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #467
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
For me, 5:26 KT.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #468

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

So now the Canadians can get the bunny too? Or are they just able to see the ad
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #469

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Mudgiemama
Strange because I know of someone who talked to Ganz and said the codes do not expire.
I'm not sure if the previous ones will, but the new codes are definitely stating that they will expire.

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I wish I could find one.
View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I haven't seen any at all either cheekyluver!
I'm not seeing any ads right now, I did find a few (I live in Canada) earlier. That was before I left for dinner around 5:00pm eastern. I'm not sure if they are around right now for Canada, or if it was indeed a fluke.

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
So you can get more than one prize a day?
No, one prize per day on each account.

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I wonder how they will handle the different codes now. Yesterday there were no restrictions and today they must be used on the account that won them? I wrote down all the codes we got yesterday from our accounts and donated 3 to WI and then I just logged one randomly onto my main account (it was not the code that was sent to that account, I didn't think it made a difference so I just picked one at the top of the page from where I wrote them). My bunny logged in fine and works fine today but is it possible they will delete it from my account? Is it possible for someone at WI to do an official check with Gantz to see if there will be a difference in yesterdays codes and todays or if they made them all the same today? Will they be able to use our donated codes or will that affect our accounts that the code was originally sent to if someone else logs it in? Will yesterdays codes expire on April 11th also? Thanks for any help and sorry this is so long .
From the sounds of your experience, the previous codes may not have any restrictions on it. We'll have to see about the codes from yesterday, don't worry.. We are looking into things.

Are Canadians seeing them now??
Not seeing them right now. I'll let you know if I do again.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #470
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
For me, 5:26 KT.
Thanks!! Do you think it will keep a pattern (5:26, 6:26, etc)?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: