Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 06:40 PM   #441
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

OK thanks FroggyDoodle!!

How big a gap violinbeauty??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #442
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by fumble99
Are we at a break with the ads - has anyone seen one in the last 10 minutes?
I haven't seen any in 45 minutes
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #443
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i wish i couls see the adds , is discrimination for us non americans
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:43 PM   #444
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

I have a cmplicated story question.
I got my bunny yesterday, but while my sister was looking, she realized that her Third Party ads where turned off. So she used my Moms account to get the bunny and adopt it on her account. She got another code that night on her account, after Third party ads where turned back on. (she had forgotten her Q & A so she could not turn them back on till we got an eMail form Ganz.) So now my Mom wants a Bunny. So my question is:
Can She use a code that was received YESTERDAY on account one and adopt it on account two TODAY?
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #445

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

We had no trouble finding the ad yesterday. We have cleared our cache. We have tried IE and Firefox. We are looking for the larger ads. We just haven't seen an ad at all in an hour. Are people finding these?
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #446
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

She already tried, but got some sort of message about server problems at this time, does this mean that the servers are having problems, litterally, or that it won't accept her code?
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #447
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
I have a cmplicated story question.
I got my bunny yesterday, but while my sister was looking, she realized that her Third Party ads where turned off. So she used my Moms account to get the bunny and adopt it on her account. She got another code that night on her account, after Third party ads where turned back on. (she had forgotten her Q & A so she could not turn them back on till we got an eMail form Ganz.) So now my Mom wants a Bunny. So my question is:
Can She use a code that was received YESTERDAY on account one and adopt it on account two TODAY?
Yes, it should work. Have your mom try the code....and if I were her I would do it fairly quickly!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #448

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

from what i am trying now, looks like all codes from yesterday and today must be used on the account it was won on, I think ganz should of left it like it was, I won some on my account and want to give on or two to my daughter but now cant. We have not seen any ads in over an hour in the US
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #449
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Need to know if its just a rumor or is it true. Was told by someone that NOW the codes can only be used on the account they were sent to. If anyone knows if this is fact let me know. I may have created 10 accounts for nothing.. I did write down which they came from though lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #450

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

This is an awesome prize. The only complaint I have is that I got several codes for several accounts and entered one of the codes on a different account than the code came from. This was before they made it so that you could only use the code on the account it came from. So now I have one unused code and an account I can't use the code on even though there is no rabbit on that account. Bummer!
sherylbeach is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: