Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 06:20 PM   #421
Webkinz :)

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I am getting a blank ad. I wonder if it was the bunny ad/
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 06:21 PM   #422

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

I see the update on the front page now, so the code expires in one month and you have to adopt it on the account you won, now my question is, does this hold true to all codes or codes from when ganz changed it? I got a few codes yesterday but never wrote down what account they came from, also it never said it expired so does ours expire to? I wish ganz would be clearer on this
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #423

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by btrfly222
Hey guys, I need Help! I really wanted to enter the bunny contest on my account, but I don't have the answer to the question to turn on all ads other than from ganz. The strange part is, i never locked it! I went to customer support, and I needed to have the code for the pet I have registered on the account, but I lost it a long time ago. I have no idea what to do! Is there anyway to turn off the codes so that I can do the contest?
Can you find any of the codes on the account? We had 2 accounts locked and I had to go search for my bag of logged in codes and it took the first ones I found for those accounts. If you have an estore pet you can look on your past transactions at the estore to get the code you used. You can call them tomorrow or run to your local walgreens and buy a lil kinz to log on and hopefully it will let you use that code? It took them less than a day to unlock the accounts and we still got the bunny. Hope this helps.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #424
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by loganace33
I keep winning the Pink Berret. How do you win the other items? It does not appear random. Perhaps it depends on what items you have already received or are on your dock? Any ideas?
I belive that it is all just random, I got all pink berrets and one checkered shirt.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #425
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

Wow I feel sorry for all the people who live outside of the US. I hope Ganz will sort all this mess out. I'm so glad I got mine!!!!!
SunshineFlower is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #426
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by chicknbemus
Congrats to everyone who has won something from this promotion, thats awesome. I however live in the US and have been searching for the ads non stop since thismorning at 5am. I have cleared my cookies and caches twice and have also rebooted my pc, but to no avail still haven't seen anything but two floating eggs...bet I could win a prize if quized from the other ads, lol. I think I know all of them by heart Good Luck to everyone, and if your in my boat, just keep up the hope that the ad will eventually show up
Make sure you don't have your third party ads turned off. Go to me and my pets and then options and make sure the box is not checked. I searched all day yesterday on some of my accounts and finally realized the ads were blocked. There was a question to answer and I had to call Ganz to remove the question part and then uncheck the box myself.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #427
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Pigster318
I see the update on the front page now, so the code expires in one month and you have to adopt it on the account you won, now my question is, does this hold true to all codes or codes from when ganz changed it? I got a few codes yesterday but never wrote down what account they came from, also it never said it expired so does ours expire to? I wish ganz would be clearer on this
The codes were kinzposted to you...just look in your kinzpost for the letter you received with the code and you will know which code belongs to which account...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #428
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Are Canadians seeing them now??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #429

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

If you have an expired account can you still participate? I found an ad on my daughter's expired account but when I clicked it, it took me to the website for the movie instead of the pop up.
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 PM   #430
Unregistered

this ad ive been looking for an hour and i havent seen it

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: