Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 AM   #31
Mishelly
Gift Guru

Mishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonderMishelly wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I am not sure of the exact time but today between 6 am est- 6:30 am est i won the bunny on two of my accounts. then i woke my sis up and told her to try and we cant find the add at all anymore.
Mishelly is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 07:31 AM   #32
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Dancerina
Dragonbird...I could be wrong, but I think the Plate of Jellybeans listed as a prize is an object, and different than the Jellybean Jumble PSF. Just a guess though.
Really? I didn't think of that...I'll have to see..I won three barrets and one of the jellybeans-I'll go dig through and find out if it is food or not..
View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
OK this is weird...DS did her video this morning and received the pink beret. I hurried up to do DS since he left already and he received another bunny. Yes, he did adopt one yesterday on his account.
NO WAY!!! Did he adopt it from a code from a different accout or adopt it and win it? That will be WAY cool if we can win more than one per account-imagine all the codes that could be donated!!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:32 AM   #33
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

again, is this ads only available for u.s.a accounts?
nici is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:33 AM   #34
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

I am going to check right now to see if he can adopt it on the same account...BRB
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #35
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by NR1991
I am going to check right now to see if he can adopt it on the same account...BRB
I think people are saying you can only adopt one per account...can't hurt to test it though,especially if an account was awarded the code twice!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #36

webkinzmom24 is on a distinguished road

Just to clarify -

The plate of jellybeans that is being awarded today is NOT the PSF or a food item at all!

It is a decorative item that can be placed in your pets' rooms!

Very cute and perfect for an Easter inspired room.
webkinzmom24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 AM   #37
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Are there specific pages where the ad is being found? I had no problem finding the ad yesterday on the map page, but I haven't seem hide nor "hare" of it this morning...
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:35 AM   #38

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone post a picture of the plush chick please?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #39
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

This is just too cute!

Click the image to open in full size.
slbradshaw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:38 AM   #40
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Just tested it since it is a new day and all...he could NOT adopt it on the same account. Bummer. Well, at least we know that bunny codes are being issued today!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: