Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 05:34 PM   #351
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
I can't find any. So sad! I want one.
Patience is the key. I'm sure you'll find one.
Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
It must not be every server in Canada because I'm logged on three accounts and still no ad..
Got one on Canadian account, can't find one on other Canadian account.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 05:35 PM   #352
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Lucky I have been everywhere and can't find any!
Just keep on going from Kinzville map to the newspaper until you find one. That is what I did. I hope you find the add, are you trying to get a bunny?

Good Luck to all the Canadians! I'm glad they opened it up to you guys!
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:36 PM   #353
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Yeah I want a bunny!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:37 PM   #354
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

Yeah I want a bunny!
Are you from Canada or did you just miss it yesterday?
Old 03-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #355
Webkinz :)

hershey9099 is on a distinguished road

Is this for Canadians ?????? please help hope they are
hershey9099 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:39 PM   #356
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I missed it yesterday.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #357
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

No ads for me (Canada)

View Post Originally Posted by hershey9099
Is this for Canadians ?????? please help hope they are
Possibly. Just before they were also for Canadians. Now, I can't seem to find any.
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:40 PM   #358
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

No ads for me in Canada either
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #359
Banned

I am in Ohio and no ads!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #360
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff

I am in Ohio and no ads!
If you are in the US, which you are, then you should be finding them. I just found one (i am in the US) just now. keep looking and try clearing your cache.

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: