Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #331
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

i was going to scream when i got mine!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #332
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
WOOTZERS!!! I have wonderful news- I live in Canada, and I just won a hopping bunny!!!

For all you Canadians and Others out there, TRY to win the pet! i managed to get one
THAT IS terrifc WONDERFUL newz ,I am so glad they are letting Canada ,now I hope everyone else gets to join in
webkinzmom007 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #333
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Where do you find this ad i webkinz world?
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #334
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Where do you find this ad i webkinz world?
Check out QQ's guide. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-683827/
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #335
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

on the advertisements on the righthand side,
Old 03-03-2011, 05:23 PM   #336
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by SummerSolstice
I'm in Canada, I saw the ad, watched the movie clip, answered the questions, and GOT A BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy!!! Thank you Ganz! And all our friends at WI!!!!
Me too.
Thank you so much, Ganz!
Now if I can just find it in my kinzpost....LOL
Old 03-03-2011, 05:25 PM   #337
SUNFEATHERCLAN

im having a harder time finding the ad on this one, i hope itll still work
Old 03-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #338
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Me too.
Thank you so much, Ganz!
Now if I can just find it in my kinzpost....LOL
Sweet! Just got it! Thanks, Ganz!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #339
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Where did you find yours?
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:28 PM   #340
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
Where did you find yours?

Today when I logged in (on 12 accounts) the ad was on the main page on each.
inasmomi is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: