Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 05:04 PM   #311

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Pigster318
cograts, did you get a bunny? I cant find them for the last half hour in the us
Yup, got the bunny
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #312
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

I GOT the bunn y too
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:05 PM   #313
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

How generous!!

I got a hopping bunny and a plate of jelly beans on my account! I've also gotten 4 flying eggs as well.

Will I be able to get a plush or another prize tomorrow?
Kayfookey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #314

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
How generous!!

I got a hopping bunny and a plate of jelly beans on my account! I've also gotten 4 flying eggs as well.

Will I be able to get a plush or another prize tomorrow?
If the ads stay around, I'm assuming yes. This code be a fluke, or maybe they had a change of heart. Right now, it is open and it appears Canadians at least can get it. International users may want to try it too.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #315

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

We had 2 accounts that had ads blocked and we couldn't remember the password. We filled out the form for Gantz to reset it and it was reset today! That was fast! We thought we wouldn't be able to get the bunny since todays prizes were different but on both accounts we got the bunny, woo hoo !! As for the second gift today for our other accounts I watched between 6:30am and 7:30am and got all shirts and berets. So if your ads are blocked Gantz resets it the next day and you can get still get the bunny or there's still time to call them to reset it today.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #316
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

omg i went on my real account and the trailer thingy is there too! they musta got a change of heart, cuz canada gets bunnies nw too!!!
Old 03-03-2011, 05:10 PM   #317
Narwhals are.....
Gifted

team edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond reputeteam edward has a reputation beyond repute

I am having some trouble. I want to turn the ads on but whenever I anwser the question it says it is incorrect. Can someone help???
team edward is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #318

View Post Originally Posted by team edward
I am having some trouble. I want to turn the ads on but whenever I anwser the question it says it is incorrect. Can someone help???
Click Customer service, account issues, "I forgot my security question for turning off ads" and fill out the information. Or you can try calling them (you need to be 18 or have an adult call for you).
Old 03-03-2011, 05:15 PM   #319
SUNFEATHERCLAN

faints* its so cute
Old 03-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #320

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I am in Canada and I just saw the ad as well and got the bunny. I noticed though that it said the code had to be redeemed on the account that won it. So it may be pointless to donate extra codes.
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: