Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #291
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Exclamation Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
where we can modify this option?

Thanks!
You will need to call Ganz ASAP. They normally wait 30 days, so you need to get this done ASAP because the click event I think someone said when they spoke to a Ganz rep was to last until April 1st.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM   #292
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

i want one of the pink berets. it would look good on my skunk
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:32 PM   #293
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
when u press that button to see all ur pets there are 3 'buttons on the top and u click on the 3drd one i think
Thanks, my option is okay so is really because I'm canadian...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:35 PM   #294

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

This was probably posted prior or some of you just knew, but I just checked the plate of jellybeans and they are an object rather than an edible food.

Are these kinzpostable or tradeable?
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #295
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

If you are in the USA and do not see the ads on the side of any page after changing pages about 10 times, then you should check if your third party ads are turned off. One of my kids had the 3rd party ads turned off. I called webkinz and they fixed it right away. As soon as I logged back in I saw the ad. The only time this will not work is if you turned them off in the last 30 days. Once you turn them off you need to leave 30 days before it lets you turn them back on.
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #296
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
You will need to call Ganz ASAP. They normally wait 30 days, so you need to get this done ASAP because the click event I think someone said when they spoke to a Ganz rep was to last until April 1st.
Thanks for your answer!

I don't need to change it because it's okay...
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #297
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

For people who have American accounts but live outside of America like me or if you are thinking about opening an American account to try and get this ad:

You will not be able to access this ad if you are not accessing webkinz in the US. It is not going by what country your account is set to but by the location of where you are accessing the internet. So if you are in America and have an Asian account, you can still see the ad and get the free bunny. But if you are in Asia and have an American account you cannot because you are accessing webkinz through an Asian server.

I have tried using American proxy servers but webkinz is not loading properly on them and when it does load, it reverts back to using my actual server if that makes sense. There seems to be some really strict coding when logging into webkinz that makes it near impossible to access your account through a proxy server. I tried for hours but found no way around this and all my accounts are American accounts but I do not live in America right now.

I am very sad about this because I was really excited to get this bunny but after hours of trying to get it, I figured out why it was not working. This is really unfair for everyone who does not live in the US. Ganz really needs to be aware of this problem.

Last edited by tracyvanity; 03-03-2011 at 04:46 PM..
tracyvanity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:44 PM   #298
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

tell me about it!
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #299

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

So far no luck finding any prizes Hopefully I will win one soon!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:45 PM   #300
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
This was probably posted prior or some of you just knew, but I just checked the plate of jellybeans and they are an object rather than an edible food.

Are these kinzpostable or tradeable?
I just kinzposted my berret so I'm guessing that you can trade them as well.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: