Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #281
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
still dunno what thats from but okay! and also, how would you give someone the info cuz u cant on WI?
You would have to know someone outside of WI to do it, via emails, phone or other sites.
It is for your protection on here, and you can get banned for giving out your info on here. Which we do not want first for you to have your info given out to the wrong person for your safety and also we wouldn't want you to get banned over a bunny
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #282
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

lol okay thanks.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #283
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I'm just wondering if someone logs on to an account in America that was made in Canada, could that account see the ads?
I'm canadian and I never see the adds... Sometime see a green add with the others adds
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #284

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
still dunno what thats from but okay! and also, how would you give someone the info cuz u cant on WI?
If you live in a country where you can't do it, but have a relative or friend you trust in America, they could log in to your account and watch the video for you to win the prize. Maybe that can help some people.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:25 PM   #285
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i dont have the # of my american friend lol, unless this things going to be on for weeks i dont have much of a chance
Old 03-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #286
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Jayne
Make sure you look at the code again...I kept thinking a 5 was an S
Hmm, good point....it was a 5 that was in the code...but maybe it was an S?

Last edited by Jennielou; 03-03-2011 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: blue ink
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #287
SUNFEATHERCLAN

????????????????????????
Old 03-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #288

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
You would have to know someone outside of WI to do it, via emails, phone or other sites.
It is for your protection on here, and you can get banned for giving out your info on here. Which we do not want first for you to have your info given out to the wrong person for your safety and also we wouldn't want you to get banned over a bunny
Thanks for the info dawnscott. I didn't mean to have anyone post it on here or to accidentally get anyone in trouble with the site. I just wondered how it worked with the ads and if those in America that chose Asian or European time zones way back when they set up accounts, were out the prize.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #289

()mega has disabled reputation

Red face Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Iggy
If you live in a country where you can't do it, but have a relative or friend you trust in America, they could log in to your account and watch the video for you to win the prize. Maybe that can help some people.

I am unsure that is allowed by Ganz rules, just so you know. They might have better luck using a Proxy server in the USA, this way their IP will be from where they expect. HOWEVER!!!

When I looked at the html/java it looks like they have included things like account information in the actual clicking of the AD. It includes things like account name, expire date of the account and even the STATE your in if you live in the USA. So this may not work at all even if they try your way, but all ways are worth exploring I guess since it is in my opinion unfair to not include non-USA players.

Wish I could help more...
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:29 PM   #290
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Is anyone seeing the ads right now? I forgot about it until this afternoon. Got my bunny yesterday.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: