Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:04 PM   #261
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by kerbear77
I went to the Clubhouse last night and saw all of these Hopping Bunnies! But not once did I see an advertisement for the movie . . . then, I realized I had my "non-Webkinz" ads turned off on my user options. If you aren't seeing the ad, it might be because you, too, have your ads turned off.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the answer to my security question, and Webkinz still has not emailed me that information. So, until I can get those ads turned back on, there will be no hopping bunny for me. Boo-hoo.
where we can modify this option?

Thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #262

buts is on a distinguished road

Is this for Americans too?
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:05 PM   #263

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by leeann15
I am in the US and still have yet to see the add. Have seen the eggs but not the add.
Make sure your third party adds are on.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #264

buts is on a distinguished road

All my ads are on. I think.
buts is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #265

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=Lolith;22467393
Hi! I am not in Canada, but I talked to a Ganz rep yesterday and he said that they cannot even see the ads there...hope that helps!
[/QUOTE]

Wow. That's amazing. Well, I don't know what happened but I guess we were unbelievably lucky. Now I'm sorry we didn't take a short nap, get up again and keep getting codes for everyone!
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #266
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
where we can modify this option?

Thanks!
when u press that button to see all ur pets there are 3 'buttons on the top and u click on the 3drd one i think
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #267
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Yes you can only get 1 prize per account per day. If you try it tells you to come back tomorrow for more prizes
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #268

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by balletrockstar
I got the bunny yesterday and the checkered shirt today. Can you only get one Prize per day per account? Like tomorrow if I look, I'll be able to get the next prize?
You can only win one prize per account per day by watching the video. Which prize you get seems to be random (except for the original bunnies yesterday). I collect for the family and so far have found 3 hats, 1 chickie, 1 plate with jelly beans, and 2 shirts. The shirt is exactly the same as the one you received when you adopted the bunny from yesterday. Since they are coming out random, I am thinking you may be able to hit repeats on different days, so if you play 2 days, you may get a shirt both days. (Just thinking.) I was wanting chickies, so I am hoping for them to come through tomorrow.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #269
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Wow. That's amazing. Well, I don't know what happened but I guess we were unbelievably lucky. Now I'm sorry we didn't take a short nap, get up again and keep getting codes for everyone!
yeah we are. we will get a change someday
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 04:08 PM   #270
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bubble38gum
the hopping bunny is only for american's. Canadian's can't win them.
We all know this bubble38gum....
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: