Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #241
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

If you see the post a few above by MissGnomie, and you know someone in the US that you trust and already maybe have your info you can have someone log on for you in the US
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #242
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by MissGnomie
Thanks for answering that, Froggydoodle.

Yes. It would work this way. However, please remember that sharing your account information on WI. This puts your account at risk, as someone could add a pet and have access then no matter what, it's just not a safe position to put your account in.

Also asking, giving, trading, or gifting codes is not allowed on WI either. This includes posting on the forums, visitor messages, or even private messages.

Just a reminder while we are on the topic.
Thank you MissGnomie... I answered it as basically as possible and hoped someone would come in to post that exact warning in a nice, bright, noticeable color!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #243
SUNFEATHERCLAN
Webkinz :)

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yeah.... plus the us account was made yesterday as i said, it has an 8 items lol and not even 1000 kinzcash :p
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #244

Littlemonkey324 is on a distinguished road

Are the eggs still floating for anyone?
Littlemonkey324 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:52 PM   #245

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

Through a glitch they sent me 2 letter with codes for the bunny. So i entered in 1 and was going to donate the other. But now I dont know which I entered. So if i donate the wrong one it will be a used code. Is there any way to tell?
haddy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #246
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

When Webkinz Insider has any contest, they open it up to ALL Webkinz Insider members! But, if Webkinz Insider does have a contest just for these items, then most likely the US people who already have bunnies will choose to not participate.
yes you're right, I have not see this in that way, thanks!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #247

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by violinbeauty
dang it.......................

im sad now, but thanks for saying so, at least i dont have to waste my time anymore.....
If you know someone in the US you could give them the info for your new account(the 1 that doesn't have your stuff on it). They can get the code for you & you can log it on your main account.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #248

bubble38gum is on a distinguished road

the hopping bunny is only for american's. Canadian's can't win them.
bubble38gum is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #249

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by haddy
Through a glitch they sent me 2 letter with codes for the bunny. So i entered in 1 and was going to donate the other. But now I dont know which I entered. So if i donate the wrong one it will be a used code. Is there any way to tell?
call ganz....?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #250
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

yeah i have a couple good friends, if i knew what my best friends was on here it would be easier lol.

the floating eggs i have been getting, but they just give purple chocolate eggs.
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: