Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 03:14 PM   #221
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I think one free bunny as opposed to none is a pretty good deal as it is.
SO AGREE! A gift is a gift!
And although I'll be wistful if I'm in the wrong country at a time that only one country's ISP addresses can participate in a contest, I understand that's how it works sometimes.
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #222
K94KC
Gifted

K94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to beholdK94KC is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk

I have one question.......once we get our free bunny can we play more than just once a day??
No. You can only get one prize per day per WW account. But the promotion is supposed to run until April 1, so many WI members are donating their extra bunny codes and prizes for the members outside of the USA who can't get the ads and play.

From the front page,

If you have an extra Hopping Bunny adoption code you'd like to donate to be used in Webkinz Insider's Free Code Giveaway, please e-mail it to admin@webkinzinsider.com. All received codes will be given back out to Webkinz Insider members. To everyone who donates: Thank you! Your generosity is greatly appreciated!
K94KC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #223
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Couldn't agree more...I must admit...being excluded makes you realize how important just being included is....

...I guess all those people who say they were just glad to be nominated for an award are on to something...LOL
I agree there being from UK it was the samr being excluded from the chipettes as well i think being over seas we will always be excluded
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:22 PM   #224
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

Just info for those still looking for the ad: I found the big ad on my girls' two accounts and my niece's at the map or today's activities but could not get it to show up for my mom's account. I spend a ton of time going back and forth with her account and didn't see the right ad. One of my dd's accounts got it constantly. Finally I decided to do her fairies for the day and that seems to be the only place I see the ad on her account. I don't know why but it cycles through once or twice if I click through the Magical Forest on her account but (so far) I haven't seen it at the Map, Arcade or Today's Acitivities on her account.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:24 PM   #225
Webkinz :)

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

I love this bunny. All of the stuff that you get when you buy a Wcomes with it. I got a piece of furniture with it worth over $8,000.
Frappachino is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:27 PM   #226
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

how hard is it to find the ad? i made a new account yesterday just to get the bunny and id like to know if it takes awhile to find the ad?
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #227
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Mine always pops up right away. or when I go to the "Kinzville Map"
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #228
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

okay, ive been looking awhile and nada, what does the ad look like?
Old 03-03-2011, 03:37 PM   #229
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

If I'm in Canada, can I get the ad or is it like yesterday when I couldn't?
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 03:39 PM   #230
SUNFEATHERCLAN

probably not, i couldnt yesterday so thats y i rummaged up a caded pet in my room and made a new account, so yeah probably only the floating eggs

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: