Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 02:34 PM   #201
Webkinz :)

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
That's kind of disappointing that we can only get one bunny. I was looking forward to getting another...oh, well, Ganz sure wants us to spend money to renew our full accounts! Their genourosity only goes so far, it seems!
My daughter was looking forward to getting another too. Her neighbors did get one since the library wasn't open. Hope they let us have one more chance to get the bunny.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 02:36 PM   #202
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I think one free bunny as opposed to none is a pretty good deal as it is.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:39 PM   #203
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

today is my first day working with the HOP adds. I have 6 accounts and so far on 3 i have only gotten bunnies, I am a little upset since i only wanted 2, a boy and a girl, can someone tell me where i can go or who i can contact so i can donate at least 1 bunny code, probably more.
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:40 PM   #204
Unregistered

does anyone know how many days this givaway will be going on for? I hope to get the chick plushie.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:41 PM   #205
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm just wondering if someone logs on to an account in America that was made in Canada, could that account see the ads?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:42 PM   #206
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
I'm just wondering if someone logs on to an account in America that was made in Canada, could that account see the ads?
Yes ...it really is IP address sensitive when determining the country you live in...even if you don't live there and only log in from there...

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 03-03-2011 at 02:44 PM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:43 PM   #207

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
today is my first day working with the HOP adds. I have 6 accounts and so far on 3 i have only gotten bunnies, I am a little upset since i only wanted 2, a boy and a girl, can someone tell me where i can go or who i can contact so i can donate at least 1 bunny code, probably more.
Why don't you just donate the codes to WI for the people who couldn't get them.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:44 PM   #208
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I think one free bunny as opposed to none is a pretty good deal as it is.
Couldn't agree more...I must admit...being excluded makes you realize how important just being included is....

...I guess all those people who say they were just glad to be nominated for an award are on to something...LOL
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:46 PM   #209

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

Okay, I gotta say, that little chick is pretty cute. Cool prizes.

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #210
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Why don't you just donate the codes to WI for the people who couldn't get them.

That is what i'm trying to do I suppose i didn't word my sentence quite right so i see how it can be confusing.... I want to know who i can give my codes to for when/if webkinzinsider has a giveaway for them
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: