Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #191
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

AW MAN! Only 1 prize out of those? My mom got the shirt. I need that hat && chick..

View Post Originally Posted by klcottingim
Oh no! I could only find the ad on one account, and i really needed that other rabbit! please Ganz give away this rabbit another day or i will be devastated!
Well, at least you got one, right? The people in Canada can't get them at all.

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
As a WW user in Canada, I would LOVE to know if any of those 3 items are KinzPost-able!
That will be the only way I'll be able to collect any of those items.
Please let us know, lucky winners!!!
I don't know, maybe they are at least tradeable? (:
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 01:57 PM   #192
Webkinz :)

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

Thank you.
revlonrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #193
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tarabella9
I have a problem. I won the pink beret instead of the chick. What happened?

Why didn't I get the chick?
the chick was just one of the prizes. you could also have won a shirt, the beret, which you did, a pile of jellybeans, or the chick. hope this helps!
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #194
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

On the two account that don't have full membership(expired) I was only getting green spots where the ad was suppose to be. Yesterday I was able to see the ads and got their bunnies. I am on a different computer is the only difference. When I went to check to see if the ads got blocked it said that only full membership can block ads, so that is not a problem. Has anyone else ran into this problem.
WebRegi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #195
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Wink Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

These prizes are awesome! Thanks for the update!!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:08 PM   #196
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

Do i have to have the third party ads turned on to recieve the ad b/c i have forgot my security answer and i cant turn them back on
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:09 PM   #197
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Is it still American only??
Yes.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:11 PM   #198
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
Me too April..... Now I have TWO of those shirts for each bunny. LOL I would like to see the other prizes too.

But then I do not want to be too greedy. At least we get to play.
I feel the same way rockermom! Very happy just to be able to play. Although I really want one of those cute chicks! Hopefully we can all get lots of prizes so we can donate to WI and help our Canadian friends too.
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:22 PM   #199
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by reaganag
the chick was just one of the prizes. you could also have won a shirt, the beret, which you did, a pile of jellybeans, or the chick. hope this helps!
Hi - I don't know if this is welcome info or not - but I thought I'd let you know that my older eyes cannot read your choice of color for your posts - and I'd like to be able to! Maybe it's just me, but I suspect not - the older I've gotten the more sight is impacted! Anyway - I'd like to read your posts and I just can't! Sorry if this info isn't welcome.

View Post Originally Posted by KMW
Do i have to have the third party ads turned on to recieve the ad b/c i have forgot my security answer and i cant turn them back on
That happened to me - I called Customer Service and they reset it for me. Someone else on WI found a way to reset the question without having to phone, but I don't remember what they did. Something in the help menu led them there, I believe. Good luck!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:28 PM   #200
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

That's kind of disappointing that we can only get one bunny. I was looking forward to getting another...oh, well, Ganz sure wants us to spend money to renew our full accounts! Their genourosity only goes so far, it seems!
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: