Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 04:15 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs down Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

From the other thread someone said the "drums" and the "shirt" could be sent Kinzpost. Now I have not done it myself, but someone said it could be done.

As for those of you who cannot join the clicking since your not in the USA, my only thought was to have any of you try and use a USA Proxy server to connect to webkinz. That may work, however when I looked at the html/java code for this event it contained information on your account which include account name, date account expires, and even included the state your in.

Proxy may work, but the information about the state may kick you out even if you could connect using a proxy server.

All non-USA users I have seriously empathy for you. I would be upset if I was not included on this, such a big event as a FREE PET!! More so I have been reading people in the USA who could not even find the ad, so go figure.

Ganz has made trying to share nearly impossible anymore, not like the old days when you used to just click and get codes sent to email addresses. Ahhh the good old days. Now they involve more ways to block you at ANY cost (in my opinion).
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 06:11 AM   #12
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Good luck to all our American friends!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #13
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

yay! I just got a pink barret on one account and a yellow plush chickie on another account. I have three more to go. This is so much fun. Thank you Ganz!

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
yay! I just got a pink barret on one account and a yellow plush chickie on another account. I have three more to go. This is so much fun. Thank you Ganz!

I got a flannel shirt on my third one!

Last edited by luxurytime; 03-03-2011 at 06:28 AM..
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:34 AM   #14
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

oh how CUTE! A yellow plush chickie???? AWWWW!
I got 3 pink barrets...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:37 AM   #15
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

Yes, it is soooo cute. It is almost as big as the hopping bunny. I got two shirts, two barrets and one chickie!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:42 AM   #16
Mssophia

mssophia will become famous soon enough

Just got a Bunny when I clicked on the ad, watched the video and answered the questions. He came with a plaid shirt, jumble of jelly beans, drum set and a haunted picture. It was great!
mssophia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 06:43 AM   #17
luxurytime

Is this your first bunny code?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:50 AM   #18

Somber is a jewel in the roughSomber is a jewel in the rough

I just got a Yellow Chick Plushie.
Somber is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:03 AM   #19
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Just fyi...I called Ganz yesterday b/c I couldn't remember my security question/answer. So the rep reset it for me. I had had ads off since the Snow White promotion, so it was no problem to restart ads. (it has to be 30 days from when you first turned them OFF...you don't have to wait 30 days once you do re-accept the ads)

I was specifically asking about the Hopping bunny adoption code, because I had seen flying 'Hop' eggs, but not the actual movie ad...and the rep said not to worry, it would be running through April 1st.

I had to clear my cache 2 times and restart my computer before I could even see an ad for the movie. Finally, I saw the ad for the movie, but it didn't also contain the little circle w/the picture of the Hopping Bunny (the virtual pet, not A hopping bunny).

So, I finally got a pet!

According to the rep I talked to last night, it was Universal Studios that determined this would be a USA only promotion. The actual Ganz reps cannot even see the ads themselves since their IP addresses are located outside of the USA.

I feel bad for everyone outside of the USA and for the Ganz employees themselves!

But...the Hopping bunny should continue to appear through April 1...Good luck to everyone!
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 07:06 AM   #20
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I just saw the ad again for the hopping bunny, so they're still putting that ad up.

Okay, I just clicked on it, and I got the pink beret, even though it still says "win a hopping bunny." I thought if I could win an extra one, I could send that to Webkinz Insider. Maybe it will alternate throughout the next few days. I believe it said one prize per webkinz account per day.

Last edited by jellytab; 03-03-2011 at 07:06 AM..
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: