Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:37 PM   #181

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty
I can't find the ad anywhere!
Are you ini the US? Are your third party ads turned on?
View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Close to the border, yes, but definitely not an American IP address - trust me on that one.
Does your provider serve both US and Canadian customers? If so, that might explain it. Ganz would be blocking the ads to certain IP segments and if a company crosses the border they wouldn't be able to block or it would affected both sides.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #182
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

YAY got the yellow Chick!!! Only going to check 4 accounts, checking 10 accounts would drive me nuts i think. Oh well more gifts on holidays lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #183

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

Thank you for those of you who sent me the Webkinz link. Can you now send me the webkinz phone number. I can get to the green screen, but my dock won't show. I am still hoping I can find the HOP ad. Thank you again.
revlonrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:46 PM   #184
Lil Kinz
jlphjr is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the pink beret by clicking on the bunny icon on the advertisement to win the bunny again today. I got the bunny yesterday. So I think in order to get the other prizes they might be through the bunny icon on the advertisement every day as long as the advertisement stays up! Hope that makes sense!
jlphjr is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #185

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I found the ad now, watching it.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:48 PM   #186
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by april1013
I too got all checkered shirts. I thought 'oh well' too. Hopefully this promo will last until April 1st and we will have plenty of chances to win the other prizes.
Me too April..... Now I have TWO of those shirts for each bunny. LOL I would like to see the other prizes too.

But then I do not want to be too greedy. At least we get to play.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:50 PM   #187

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I have a problem. I won the pink beret instead of the chick. What happened?

Why didn't I get the chick?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #188
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Is it still American only??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:51 PM   #189

Why didn't I recieve the chick?
Old 03-03-2011, 01:52 PM   #190
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Their phone number is 1-866-WEBKINZ.

When we got our bunnies yesterday I never thought it would be restricted or I would not have adopted all of mine. I would have donated some codes. Would it still make people happy if I donated some of the drum sets? I know it isn't the whole bunny but the drum sets are really cute.

How can I donate them so some of the people in other parts of the world can at least get some of the drums?
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: