Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #171
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I am only getting checkered shirts.......which I got with the adoption.

Oh well....they are cute.
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #172
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Okay now I have two shirts?? I was 'hoping' for the huge plushie still and all ,very cool! Can I donate the extra shirt?
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #173
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom

I got all berets today. Hmmm...
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:04 PM   #174

Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness
Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness

Browser might make a difference, but it should be the Webkinz world servers that keep track just like daily activities such as wheel of WOW, wishing well, etc. (See previous posts regarding my daughter being awarded a second secret code for the same account). We use IE and internet options are set to delete browser cache everytime we log-off computer, and today when she was awarded the second secret code (the first came yesterday), she was the first one to log-on this morning. After her brother got awarded the checkered shirt (he did adopt his bunny yesterday), she viewed the trailer again and got the "only one prize per day" banner.
Parrothedd12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:06 PM   #175
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

i am so sad, becasue i am not in the US, and i can not have either items of bunny
MarianHM is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:12 PM   #176
Zeb
ant a Platypus

Zeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to allZeb is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by revlonrose
I realize I am not in the correct forum, but I could not figure out where to ask my question. I have been unable to log onto Webkinz for the last two days. Can someone tell me the address to type into my brower to see if that will help. I have IE as my broswer. I really would like to participate in "HOP" but have been unable to do that. Sorry - again - if this is not the place to answer my question. Thank you.
Here you go:

Welcome to Webkinz
Zeb is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:14 PM   #177
I, Are Thankfull!

april1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clownapril1013 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom

I too got all checkered shirts. I thought 'oh well' too. Hopefully this promo will last until April 1st and we will have plenty of chances to win the other prizes.
april1013 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #178
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Thank so much for the quick response! But, OH Man!! that stinks! I sooo want that chick. We don't know how long this promo is going to run. Hopefully, it will be long enough for everyone to get each of the prizes.
Hi Peacemom! I talked to a rep at Ganz yesterday and he told me this is running through April 1st!

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Okay now I have two shirts?? I was 'hoping' for the huge plushie still and all ,very cool! Can I donate the extra shirt?
You can send a WW FR to WIGIFTZ and, once accepted, you can send whatever you want to donate!

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Close to the border, yes, but definitely not an American IP address - trust me on that one.

I guess we've been lucky, but on 5 different accounts? And not all of them are based where I live.

For the people in Canada that are NOT having success: are you seeing the ads and not being allowed to play? Or are you simply not seeing the ads? I'd be interested in hearing from Canadians who have seen the ads but been forbidden to play or told AFTER playing that they cannot have a code.

If it's just a case of the ads not showing up, that might be a whole other thing altogether. If you see an ad CLICK ON IT. Although today it seems there are no bunnies to be had.
Hi! I am not in Canada, but I talked to a Ganz rep yesterday and he said that they cannot even see the ads there...hope that helps!

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Do us non US win these other gifts or do we just get the purple food eggs. As that's all i'm getting because if it is i'm not clicking on any more i don't want a dock full of food.

They could do it so when we click we could win a bunny 1 per account , I'm so sad like all other UK and everyone else who can't enter

I bet they after this is over they have the bunny in the estore and everyone who coulnd't enter can buy it it's one way of getting their money back . I was going to buy her from the estore as well
I know, I am so bummed that this isn't for all our WW friends...I talked to a Ganz rep yesterday and he informed me that it is a Universal Studios decision (not Ganz) to limit the contest to the USA. He was literally sitting there in Canada and unable to see the ad much less win a bunny...I am personally going to start a brand new account, get another bunny code and donate it to WI.

Last edited by Lolith; 03-03-2011 at 01:32 PM..
Lolith is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #179
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Very good prizes today !!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #180

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

i only got the eggs all day long... nothing else... lucky you all who got a bunny and something different. i am still sad and definitely won't watch that movie or another movie of universal anymore.......... we all are paying to go into the movies no matter where we live
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: