Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 12:25 PM   #161
Webkinz :)

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Honeypie
Between my 7 grandchildren and myself we have 9 accounts. NONE of us have seen the ad. We get floating eggs on all accounts. Have done everything that has been recommended. Have reall all the posts. We saw the ad with the bunny playing the musical chicks and got excited, but wrong ad. We are very unhappy and understand the frustration of others who either are not allowed to participate or haven't seen any ads.
Try just going back & forth between map & newspaper
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #162

revlonrose is on a distinguished road

I realize I am not in the correct forum, but I could not figure out where to ask my question. I have been unable to log onto Webkinz for the last two days. Can someone tell me the address to type into my brower to see if that will help. I have IE as my broswer. I really would like to participate in "HOP" but have been unable to do that. Sorry - again - if this is not the place to answer my question. Thank you.
revlonrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:28 PM   #163

Microwave Safe has a spectacular aura aboutMicrowave Safe has a spectacular aura about

I was able to get 3 bunnies today on 3 accounts.

One of my accounts was "expired" so the addition of the prize was able to renew the account again!

For me, if I reclick on the the ad it states that I am only allowed 1 prize per day. I will keep checking to see if something changes.

Also wanted to point out that I am using Firefox as the browser.
Microwave Safe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:34 PM   #164

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by revlonrose
I realize I am not in the correct forum, but I could not figure out where to ask my question. I have been unable to log onto Webkinz for the last two days. Can someone tell me the address to type into my brower to see if that will help. I have IE as my broswer. I really would like to participate in "HOP" but have been unable to do that. Sorry - again - if this is not the place to answer my question. Thank you.
Try this one: Welcome to Webkinz
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #165
mommakitty3

mommakitty has a spectacular aura about

I can't find the ad anywhere!
mommakitty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #166
Lil Kinz
FuzzyPuppy71 is an unknown quantity at this point

klcottingim,
the hopping bunnies are not gone. i just got 1!
FuzzyPuppy71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:44 PM   #167
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Made more accounts again today. 10 accounts now total lol. 2 activated bunnies, 1 given to friend in Canada. 7 extra codes!!!!!! If they do a room design contest or something other than the click to win on WI , I will donate my codes.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #168
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by revlonrose
Here is the direct link:
Welcome to Webkinz
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #169
kapernikus is on a distinguished road

Confused! Between my kids, me, my sister and my Mom, we have 7 accounts. I was able to get a Hopping Bunny on every account except mine! I have flipped back and forth between the Newspaper and the Kinzville Map about a zillion times, have placed arcade games, done activities, watched videos, etc for the last 90 minutes and no luck!! With the other 6 accounts the ad popped up within a minute at the most.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?? Any ideas?
kapernikus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:56 PM   #170
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by mommakitty
I can't find the ad anywhere!
Steps on finding the right AD for bunny prizes:

1. clear your Cache.

2. Unblock POP UPs on your BROWSER. Under Tools, Options, Content (firefox. others are similar)

3. Under browser Tools again: start Private Browsing

4. Log onto Webkinz and make sure you don't have ADs from 3rd parties blocked. Check under My Pets, My OPTIONS. If blocked, you must answer a security question to unblock. If you don't know the answer, call Ganz Customer Service who can help you. Note: If you blocked Ads within the last 30 days, you'll have to wait for that period to expire. If you blocked them over 30 days ago, you will be good to go once it's unblocked.

5. Only ADS that are the long rectangles found on the right of your screen will link you to the video w/ prizes. The smaller square shaped ones do NOT give you prizes.

6. You will need to log off and log back on again to find either your mail for the bunny code or one of the other prizes on your dock.

Good Luck!
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: