Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #151
Webkinz :)

chicknbemus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

Congrats to everyone who has won something from this promotion, thats awesome. I however live in the US and have been searching for the ads non stop since thismorning at 5am. I have cleared my cookies and caches twice and have also rebooted my pc, but to no avail still haven't seen anything but two floating eggs...bet I could win a prize if quized from the other ads, lol. I think I know all of them by heart Good Luck to everyone, and if your in my boat, just keep up the hope that the ad will eventually show up
chicknbemus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #152
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

How many times can you get the items? I already got the hopping bunny. Today, I got the pink baret. Do i have wait tomorrow get the other prizes or can I, get more today?
Buttercup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #153

Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness
Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by chicknbemus
Congrats to everyone who has won something from this promotion, thats awesome. I however live in the US and have been searching for the ads non stop since thismorning at 5am. I have cleared my cookies and caches twice and have also rebooted my pc, but to no avail still haven't seen anything but two floating eggs...bet I could win a prize if quized from the other ads, lol. I think I know all of them by heart Good Luck to everyone, and if your in my boat, just keep up the hope that the ad will eventually show up
You have to go to the my pets page and select options to "turn-on" other (non-Ganz) company ads option.....(by the way this is how I KNOW my son logged onto my duaghters account, because I had to help him turn back on the ads option).
Parrothedd12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:52 AM   #154

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
Wow that's great! Are you located close to the border? If so, I'm wondering if you actually have an American IP address which is allowing you to receive the ads, even though you physically live in Canada.

Anyone else in Canada having success?
Close to the border, yes, but definitely not an American IP address - trust me on that one.

I guess we've been lucky, but on 5 different accounts? And not all of them are based where I live.

For the people in Canada that are NOT having success: are you seeing the ads and not being allowed to play? Or are you simply not seeing the ads? I'd be interested in hearing from Canadians who have seen the ads but been forbidden to play or told AFTER playing that they cannot have a code.

If it's just a case of the ads not showing up, that might be a whole other thing altogether. If you see an ad CLICK ON IT. Although today it seems there are no bunnies to be had.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #155

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by K94KC
Wow that's great! Are you located close to the border? If so, I'm wondering if you actually have an American IP address which is allowing you to receive the ads, even though you physically live in Canada.

Anyone else in Canada having success?
I was wondering the same yesterday when I read that some Canadians were lucky enough to get the ads. I'm unfortunately, not one of the lucky ones. I did manage to get one from e-bay though, here's a piccy of Watership Down who now shares a room with Rockin Robbie
Attached Images
File Type: jpgWatership Down and Rockin Robbie.JPG (75.3 KB, 20 views)
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:07 PM   #156
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

is anyone finding the ad right now, and how big is the ad?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #157
Honeypie is an unknown quantity at this point

Between my 7 grandchildren and myself we have 9 accounts. NONE of us have seen the ad. We get floating eggs on all accounts. Have done everything that has been recommended. Have reall all the posts. We saw the ad with the bunny playing the musical chicks and got excited, but wrong ad. We are very unhappy and understand the frustration of others who either are not allowed to participate or haven't seen any ads.
Honeypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #158

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Pengo
Close to the border, yes, but definitely not an American IP address - trust me on that one.

I guess we've been lucky, but on 5 different accounts? And not all of them are based where I live.

For the people in Canada that are NOT having success: are you seeing the ads and not being allowed to play? Or are you simply not seeing the ads? I'd be interested in hearing from Canadians who have seen the ads but been forbidden to play or told AFTER playing that they cannot have a code.

If it's just a case of the ads not showing up, that might be a whole other thing altogether. If you see an ad CLICK ON IT. Although today it seems there are no bunnies to be had.

The ads were showing up as a green space first thing yesterday for me, then I noticed people on WI saying that the ad wasn't showing for a little while; shortly after that I logged back into WW and the blank green ad was no longer showing up any more either.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:17 PM   #159
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by flutterby7
I was wondering the same yesterday when I read that some Canadians were lucky enough to get the ads. I'm unfortunately, not one of the lucky ones. I did manage to get one from e-bay though, here's a piccy of Watership Down who now shares a room with Rockin Robbie
Great room flutterby. that is the perfect theme room for the drumset. it is a great addition!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:21 PM   #160

Talking Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by luxurytime
Great room flutterby. that is the perfect theme room for the drumset. it is a great addition!

Thanks. I thought he looked right at home there. Hope he doesn't get homesick though and want to move back to the USA

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: