Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 11:27 AM   #141
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

View Post Originally Posted by Parrothedd12
Maybe randomly assigned prize?m She then did watch the traier again to try and win one of the "other" prizes, but got the 'you can only win one prize per day notice, please try again tomorrow'.
Did her brother win the bunny "on" her account yesterday, or on his -and logged her acct info ? (that "might" be the difference..)
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2011, 11:30 AM   #142
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by 1Doglover
I think this contest is not fair at all
i wish it was for ALL MEMBERS OF WEBKINZ!!!!!!
Hi, I agree with you! I'm so sorry that you can't get a code It really should be for ALL Webkinz memebers. I dont get why its not. On a good note...I know a lot of people are going to donate some to WI. I know I will...as many as I can to help out people that cant get one. I hope you can get one soon!! Good Luck!
karenpd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:31 AM   #143
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Do us non US win these other gifts or do we just get the purple food eggs. As that's all i'm getting because if it is i'm not clicking on any more i don't want a dock full of food.

They could do it so when we click we could win a bunny 1 per account , I'm so sad like all other UK and everyone else who can't enter

I bet they after this is over they have the bunny in the estore and everyone who coulnd't enter can buy it it's one way of getting their money back . I was going to buy her from the estore as well
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:33 AM   #144
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Do us non US win these other gifts or do we just get the purple food eggs. As that's all i'm getting because if it is i'm not clicking on any more i don't want a dock full of food.

They could do it so when we click we could win a bunny 1 per account , I'm so sad like all other UK and everyone else who can't enter

I bet they after this is over they have the bunny in the estore and everyone who coulnd't enter can buy it it's one way of getting their money back . I was going to buy her from the estore as well
All we get is the candy egg..

I've stopped clicking it..
Old 03-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #145
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by karenkjm810
Hi, I agree with you! I'm so sorry that you can't get a code It really should be for ALL Webkinz memebers. I dont get why its not. On a good note...I know a lot of people are going to donate some to WI. I know I will...as many as I can to help out people that cant get one. I hope you can get one soon!! Good Luck!
When Ganz had the Chipette Costume promotion, they said the reason it was only for Canadians was because that's the advertising the movie company had purchased. They paid to have it advertised on Canadian accounts, so that's what happened. I can only assume that's what happened this time. The movie company paid to have the movie advertised on American accounts, and that's what they got.

I know it may seem silly to us, but that's how advertising dollars work.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:37 AM   #146
Webkinz :)

Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness
Parrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicnessParrothedd12 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Did her brother win the bunny "on" her account yesterday, or on his -and logged her acct info ? (that "might" be the difference..)
It was definetly her account. I thought she was pulling my leg when she won a secret code (she didn't know where to look for the secret code that was awarded). Sure enough when I helped her check her kinzpost there were 2 letters each with a different code (one yesterday, and one today)
I wonder if fanaty found the first bunny code yesterday or today?
Parrothedd12 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:39 AM   #147
WIGEV Team Member

View Post Originally Posted by Parrothedd12
It was definetly her account. I thought she was pulling my leg when she won a secret code (she didn't know where to look for the secret code that was awarded). Sure enough when I helped her check her kinzpost there were 2 letters each with a different code (one yesterday, and one today)
I wonder if fanaty found the first bunny code yesterday or today?
She found it yesterday

.. I think..
Old 03-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #148

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but the plate of jellybeans is an OBJECT, and not just a food. I'm soooo excited about that!

My daughter and I got mostly berets on our accounts. We got one of each of the other items.
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #149
kerbear77 is an unknown quantity at this point

I went to the Clubhouse last night and saw all of these Hopping Bunnies! But not once did I see an advertisement for the movie . . . then, I realized I had my "non-Webkinz" ads turned off on my user options. If you aren't seeing the ad, it might be because you, too, have your ads turned off.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the answer to my security question, and Webkinz still has not emailed me that information. So, until I can get those ads turned back on, there will be no hopping bunny for me. Boo-hoo.
kerbear77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:42 AM   #150

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by kerbear77
I went to the Clubhouse last night and saw all of these Hopping Bunnies! But not once did I see an advertisement for the movie . . . then, I realized I had my "non-Webkinz" ads turned off on my user options. If you aren't seeing the ad, it might be because you, too, have your ads turned off.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the answer to my security question, and Webkinz still has not emailed me that information. So, until I can get those ads turned back on, there will be no hopping bunny for me. Boo-hoo.
you can call Ganz & have them take the add blocker off
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: