Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 04:55 PM   #1431
Webkinz :)

Brianna<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Prizes Awarded for Watching "HOP" Movie Advertisement

I love my bunny. xD
I named her Jenny.
I loveeee how they are giving out free codes now! x33 my account was supposed to expire this year, now its nott!
Brianna<3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #1432
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I've been watching the ad every day on 3 different accounts, and still have not found the elusive chickie plush. I can't NOT have this plushie when I am SO close to having a complete plushie collection!

Oh, and just now I did my son's account and it asked me for user name and password. It didn't ask me for that earlier today when I did my own account.

Did anyone else receive a 1000 kinzcash coin? Yesterday when I logged in, I got the usual "You've got prizes" pop up, but it said something like "Thank you for participating in the clicky floaty promotion. We've awarded you with a 1000 kinzcash coin". This only happened on MY account, neither of my sons received one. I wish I had thought to take a screenshot ...
The coin was from clicking on the cauldron on WKN
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM   #1433
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
some people seem to be getting that...did you get a prize?
Yes, I did and out of curiousity I tried it again and it let me do another account.
fluffy113 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 04:58 PM   #1434
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
The coin was from clicking on the cauldron on WKN
Ahhh... thank you. I totally forgot that I clicked on the cauldron the night before. It was the fact that it looked like the pop up we've been getting from watching the ad that threw me off.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 05:01 PM   #1435
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by fluffy113
Yes, I did and out of curiousity I tried it again and it let me do another account.
Interesting

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Ahhh... thank you. I totally forgot that I clicked on the cauldron the night before. It was the fact that it looked like the pop up we've been getting from watching the ad that threw me off.
Glad I could help
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:41 PM   #1436
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

No Canadians having luck?
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 07:49 PM   #1437

CollieMom is on a distinguished road

I, too, just got a message to enter my WW username and i.d.

I did not do it, was afraid it might be this some sort of scam??? I was never asked that before.

Let's all be careful until we find out the reason for the change......
CollieMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:01 PM   #1438
Hunger Games!

Pandingo124 has a spectacular aura about

GREAT NEWS!!!! I JUST WENT ON AND WHEN U CLICK ON THE HOP ADD IT DOESN'T POP UP ON WEBKINZ WORLD IT OPENS A SECOND BROWSER!!! AND WHEN YOU ANSWERED ALL THE QUESTIONS IT ASKED FOR A USERNAME AND PASSWORD---- YOU CAN NOW PUT PRIZES OR HOPPING BUNNIES ON OTHER ACCOUNTS!!! AT LEAST ON THE 2 ACCOUNTS I CHECKED

WHOOPS! looks like you guys already knew----------- sorry please disregard my other post

Last edited by Pandingo124; 03-10-2011 at 08:01 PM..
Pandingo124 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #1439
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Does this work for Canadians and the rest of the world (to get the prizes)?:

Ad

(click on "Ad" above to watch the video and get the prizes!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #1440

darkblast is on a distinguished road

no i wont work for me!!!
but im in canada and got the glitch but still!!!!!!
i need some for my sisters!
darkblast is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
alley&kate&ali, bunnay, canadawantshoppingbunny!, ducky momo for your pet, givecanadabunniesganz, go bunnnneh!!!!!!, goooooo jennnyyyyyyyyy!, i got a bunny, i want a bunny, mickey26, no bunny?! ='(, thanks ganz, yomcnugget

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: